hey pit, hows it going?
i wanted to start a thread where we can all share some of our own recipes, they need not be complicated. basically, just share some of the things that you enjoy cooking. it can be grilled, baked, broiled, fried, hell, even microwaved haha.
heres something me and my friend were talking about, havent had the chance to to try it out.

deep fried cheeseburger balls.

ok, were not sure how to do it, it will be hard. but we would start off with our indgredients.
ground beef
onions
pepper/salt
some type of cheese (mozzeralla probably, who knows?)
some type of batter

chop the onions, season the beef, chop the cheese to very small squares. mix together into huge bowl, and then make into little balls. then dip them in the batter and deep fry.
i think i would probably need to brown the beef in a frying pan first, im not sure if deep frying them would thoroughly cook them.

any feedback on this? suggestion? recipes of you own? your favorite food? please feel free to share just about anything about food and cooking
Drive up to the window, place order, pay money, eat, repeat.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
I just ask my mum or pay someone at Mcdank's do do it for me. But seriously I haven't really experimented with any food. Im a prep chef but I really only follow the order/recipe given to me.
There's already a cooking thread. Go there, mmkay? If you bring it back up, I'll share a gnarly recipe.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I cook all the time. I started cooking when I was 10 or 11 and have cooked ever since. I approve of this thread, although I will share few of my own recipes since I like to be evil and keep them to myself.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
i encourage you to go to the kitchen the next time your hungry and make something yourself, it can be anything. you can make things that you will love because you know exactly what you like
my favourite recipe:

1. Grab a bowl
2. grab a cereal of your choice
3. fill up the bowl 3/4 of the way with cereal.
4. using 1% milk, fill the bowl so that it is both aesthetically pleasing and nummy.
5. Devour using a spoon.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by MetalGS3SE
I cook all the time. I started cooking when I was 10 or 11 and have cooked ever since. I approve of this thread, although I will share few of my own recipes since I like to be evil and keep them to myself.

soup nazi?

hahaha
I made my own candy once, here is the recipie.

Ingredients:
30 sticks of yellow laffy taffy
as many nerds ropes as desired

Directions:
1. Melt the laffy taffy to a liquid/gel state in a double boil so as not to burn it.
2. Dip nerds ropes in melted laffy taffy
3. Let sit and harden
4. CLEAN THAT LAFFY TAFFY OUT OF THE POT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by muse-ik
my favourite recipe:

1. Grab a bowl
2. grab a cereal of your choice
3. fill up the bowl 3/4 of the way with cereal.
4. using 1% milk, fill the bowl so that it is both aesthetically pleasing and nummy.
5. Devour using a spoon.

oh no u di'int

Quote by Ironbodom

Ingredients:

Directions:
1. Melt the laffy taffy to a liquid/gel state in a double boil so as not to burn it.
3. Let sit and harden

That is absolutely fucking disgusting. I bet it tastes godly though.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Ironbodom

Ingredients:

Directions:
3. Let sit and harden

i have hypoglycemia, so i should probably carry that around with me haha
Haha I'm a complete health nut right now to get that good old body for summer (clean, natural diet along with intense workout for the past 3 months), so right now most of these seem pretty meaningless. I could give recipes for my healthy pizza...?
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
Haha I'm a complete health nut right now to get that good old body for summer (clean, natural diet along with intense workout for the past 3 months), so right now most of these seem pretty meaningless. I could give recipes for my healthy pizza...?

sure, any health food recipes are cool.
i tend to eat (fairly) healthy. however i will never ever avoid red meat haha
I call this my swedish stew.

2 family size cans of cream of mushrooms.
stalk of celery cut to pieces
2 onions cut to pieces
8-10 potatoes cut to pieces
1 small bag baby carrots cut in halves

2-2 1/2 lbs of meat (stew meat, pork, whatever) cut to pieces, browned, and seasoned.

Throw everything in the pot, stir it, and cook it in the oven for 3 hrs at 350f.

Enjoy! Around here there's never any leftover.
Quote by PanHead
I call this my swedish stew.

2 family size cans of cream of mushrooms.
stalk of celery cut to pieces
2 onions cut to pieces
8-10 potatoes cut to pieces
1 small bag baby carrots cut in halves

2-2 1/2 lbs of meat (stew meat, pork, whatever) cut to pieces, browned, and seasoned.

Throw everything in the pot, stir it, and cook it in the oven for 3 hrs at 350f.

Enjoy! Around here there's never any leftover.

that sounds really good.
ive never used cream of mushroom for a base in a stew, ive used it as a base for like casseroles and as a type of sauce for chicken breasts. ill have to try this
amazing chicken wings

take some of those chicken wings you get from the store, frozen in a bag. you know those? you can either let em thaw out, or run warmish water under em to get the ice off. then you get a ziplock bag and put flour, pepper, garlic powder, poultry seasoning...whatever seasonings you want. lemon pepper's also pretty good. then you put a couple wings in the bag and shake it until they're coated..and you repeat that process until you have enough wings done. then...while you're doing that, preheat a pan with oil in it (one of those separate electric frying pans really work well..better than on the stove) to around 350 degrees. when the oil's hot, put the wings in and cover it and let em cook and get golden brown. then cook the other side until they're golden brown and then when they're done (no blood, all the meat on the inside should be white and juicy. don't cook too long or they'll dry out) add your favorite barbecue sauce and enjoy!

i was gonna make those tonight..but my mom said no.

i should start writing my recipes down so I'll have an exact amount of ingredients and cooking times lol. I can pretty much cook anything, but nothing too fancy because I'm not a chef or anything. But I also like to make lasagna and casedillas.

ok one more.

this is a way to make a really good sammich.
get some bread (in the long loaf, french bread, italian bread, etc)
get some lean steak and cut it really thin.
green peppers
onions
pepperjack cheese.

cook the thinly sliced steak with seasonings and the onions and green peppers.
then when the steak's cooked good n tender, and the onions and peppers are good, cut the bread into a piece however big you want it. then put the steak, onions, peppers, (marinate/steak sauce if you want) and lots of pepperjack cheese. then put it in the oven on 350 for about 7 minutes. then eat it.
makes a pretty dang good sammich.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by calebrocker
amazing chicken wings

take some of those chicken wings you get from the store, frozen in a bag. you know those? you can either let em thaw out, or run warmish water under em to get the ice off. then you get a ziplock bag and put flour, pepper, garlic powder, poultry seasoning...whatever seasonings you want. lemon pepper's also pretty good. then you put a couple wings in the bag and shake it until they're coated..and you repeat that process until you have enough wings done. then...while you're doing that, preheat a pan with oil in it (one of those separate electric frying pans really work well..better than on the stove) to around 350 degrees. when the oil's hot, put the wings in and cover it and let em cook and get golden brown. then cook the other side until they're golden brown and then when they're done (no blood, all the meat on the inside should be white and juicy. don't cook too long or they'll dry out) add your favorite barbecue sauce and enjoy!

i was gonna make those tonight..but my mom said no.

i should start writing my recipes down so I'll have an exact amount of ingredients and cooking times lol. I can pretty much cook anything, but nothing too fancy because I'm not a chef or anything. But I also like to make lasagna and casedillas.

ok one more.

this is a way to make a really good sammich.
get some bread (in the long loaf, french bread, italian bread, etc)
get some lean steak and cut it really thin.
green peppers
onions
pepperjack cheese.

cook the thinly sliced steak with seasonings and the onions and green peppers.
then when the steak's cooked good n tender, and the onions and peppers are good, cut the bread into a piece however big you want it. then put the steak, onions, peppers, (marinate/steak sauce if you want) and lots of pepperjack cheese. then put it in the oven on 350 for about 7 minutes. then eat it.
makes a pretty dang good sammich.

you are a ****ing legend
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
^ That sounds really good, calebrocker. My mum makes a similar chicken wing recipe - delicious!

Anyway, here's my..

Easy Apple Pastries

You'll need:
- electric toasted sandwich maker (the moulded kind)
- two sheets of sweet puff pastry (pre-packaged frozen stuff is fine)
- 3 tablespoons of raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 can of tinned apple slices (about 350g I think per can)
- icing sugar

First of all, cut your sheets of pastry four times each to create eight triangle shapes.
Turn on your sandwich maker to pre-heat.
Empty the apple slices into a medium bowl, and chop loosely into small chunks. Add cinnamon and raw sugar, and mix until combined well.

Open up your sandwich maker and lay down a triangle of pastry in each sandwich mould. Spoon an appropriate amount of apple mixture into each one, and cover with remaining triangles. (This should use up your first sheet.)

Most appliances will beep or light up after a preset time, at this time check if the pastries are a golden brown colour. If they don't look done, leave in for another minute or so.
If they are cooked, remove pastries and place on a tray to cool. Once slightly cooled, dust icing sugar over the pastries to taste.

Repeat steps for the remaining pastry sheet and apple mixture.
Enjoy!
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
I really wish i remembered my mums banana cake recipe. it is really good. when I get it I'll post it
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate