Page 1 of 2
Today in my 1st block psychology class my teacher said to say hateful things to random people and see what they do. ( The teacher is absolutely amazing ). So, today I was walking to lunch and I see a girl whoring on a guy. The usual her semi-grinding and him just standing there look at everyone like "what's up." So I walk up the girl look her straight in the eyes and I quote.

" You are the scum of the earth. You don't give yourself any self-worth and looking for attention like a pampered dog. Did your father abuse you? Did your mom tell you to not strive for excellent grades and depend upon a guy that will be my chauffeur in the future?"

I was in the mindset of class. In that class anything I say is taken as a .... comment not insulting at all. I said all this expecting her to argue back like we do in class all the time. To speak her mind and everyone joke about it.... Just an average class talk....

She instantly hit the floor and cried her eyes out. The guy that she seemed to like walked off and just kinda sneered at me.

I had no idea what to do. I felt like the biggest hitler on the planet. I knelt down and said, " Look I am a absolute jackass and-"

She stopped me mid sentence and gave me a hug... I stood there in absolute shock. She said, " Thank you, Have a nice day" and she went to lunch like nothing phased her......

Pit please tell me what just happened. As I reflect I should have first got slapped very hard and ass whipped by the senior and possibly ingested by my Vice Principal. I feel like I helped someone but in a very sick and twisted way. I wonder what my teacher is going to say about this. Maybe I mind****ed her so hard that the only way she could respond is nicely? OR... I actually made her relize that she is worth more than what she thinks?
That. Is. Intense.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
was she hot
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
you touched her heart?
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I think she was just trying to get you to say "I'm sorry, I am a jackass."

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
Imagine a younger Kata Mara (actress). I live in Tennessee so she fits pretty well to the image/attitude/voice. I am still highly confused by this and still in shock, but my hands have stopped shaking lmao.
I think you have given this girl a positive outlook on life and that she does not have to ***** around way to go mate
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
i think you helped.

girls work in strange ways.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by metaldud536
I think your onto something. Keep doing it and see if it gets you laid.

+1
Women seem to like guys that treat them like crap.

..I hate being a nice guy.
Reminds me of how Brian Griffin cussed out Connie at Meg's prom

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
That reminds me of that awesome scene in Fight Club with the convenience store clerk.
Quote by fosho
how....did you find that wiki article?
youre a weird one tjdjr09

What the fuck!? I'm going to try that. Thanks for the advice.

I wasn't expecting that ending either...
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Dude, I really need to try this.
Have a cookie. For once, there is one.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Maybe she was trying to make you feel guilty.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Wait, why did the guy just walk off and not at least say something like "What the hell is your problem?"
I mean, whether he cares for her or not, I can't get the mental image (without using some kind of family guy type humor.) of her crying on the floor after you verbally barraged her and the guy just fades away. =\
Quote by -Collapse-
Wait, why did the guy just walk off and not at least say something like "What the hell is your problem?"
I mean, whether he cares for her or not, I can't get the mental image (without using some kind of family guy type humor.) of her crying on the floor after you verbally barraged her and the guy just fades away. =\

If he's a playa', he'll move on. No point wasting time on an emotion case, am I right?
Quote by II Chives II
I think she was just trying to get you to say "I'm sorry, I am a jackass."

I agree, I think she just mind ****ed you lol. Maybe she was still in the mindset of the class... You now have only one choice. Talk to her again haha.
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Quote by SilentDeftone
The creation and resolution of cognitive dissonance at its best.

-SD

Very well said. I think that has to be it.

As far as the guy just walking away I don't think he had any emotional attachment to this girl what so ever. I believe she was just a piece of meat to him like every girl and he didn't want to deal with emotions and beating my face would might have told her that he likes her which he didn't.

I think I might approach her tomorrow during lunch and try to figure her out. I only got a week to work with until school is out. That is if she hasn't already committed suicide.
Quote by Legends16
I think I might approach her tomorrow during lunch and try to figure her out. I only got a week to work with until school is out. That is if she hasn't already committed suicide.

Dude, forget about it. Focus on someone who wouldn't act like a slut in the first place, perhaps.

-SD
Quote by Legends16

As far as the guy just walking away I don't think he had any emotional attachment to this girl what so ever. I believe she was just a piece of meat to him like every girl and he didn't want to deal with emotions and beating my face would might have told her that he likes her which he didn't.

I guess I like to think/hope there's at least some humanity in everyone.
But I'm often disappointed.
Quote by -Collapse-
I guess I like to think/hope there's at least some humanity in everyone.
But I'm often disappointed.

How is that showing a lack of humanity?

-SD
Everything, or at least the majority of what, you said was probably true. It probably made her realize that her, i guess you could say, "lifestyle" is ****ed up and she needs to build up more self esteem. It's possible you changed her life with that one statement and that she's pondering on it as we speak. And that guy she was with, probably agreed with everything you said too but didn't know what to say in response so he just walked away. Or maybe you had no effect at all and her crying in the hallway was just another plea for attention. It's all possible, just good luck confronting her at school tomorrow. And i'm sure your teacher will probably love that story (not sarcasm)

Quote by SilentDeftone
How is that showing a lack of humanity?

-SD

He showed no compassion at all towards someone who had been hurt.
Talk to her tomorrow and update this thread or start a new one.
Seriously, I'm so interested as to where this may lead
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by metaldud536
I think your onto something. Keep doing it and see if she'll make you a tasty sandwich. You want it more than sex.

Fix'd.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by tjdjr09
That reminds me of that awesome scene in Fight Club with the convenience store clerk.
Is it bad that I can't remember that scene even though I saw it less than a week ago?
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'm intrigued.

I'd try that, but I don't have the balls to do it.

*lends you my left nut... 'lefty'*
Here, see we can get enough of the pit monkeys balls to help you try this out. Anyone else willing to lend a testicle for this experiment?

I know you guys have them, it takes alot to insult others over the interwebs.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
I'm pretty sure what your teacher asked you to do is not a very intelligent thing to do :S .. I see how it's an interesting theory .. however, what if someone has felt that hate all their lives? Like, no offense or anything, but verbal abuse is a killer. I hate to say this, but on some days, you could say something like that to someone and they might go home and kill themselves. I'm kind of angry you said that to that girl. If someone said that to me I would be livid. But, to be honest, I wouldn't yell back. I'd take it out on myself. You see, you'll get all different types of reactions, but I really think that's a dangerous game to be playing.
Page 1 of 2