i just saw these monitors on ebay pretty cheap and i figured since now i have some money to throw around..id give em a shot.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270237561445&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

the question i have is look at the pictures of the back...
how would i connect them to my firewire 410?
Fender H Stratocaster USA.
SX P90 Mahogany Hawk
Gibson Les Paul Studio Double Cut

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater
Korg Pitchblack Tuner Ped

Fender Super Champ XD
well i heard that you can use a stereo receiver with them. like i could run into the aux inputs and then out to these?

that would amplify i would think.
150watts
i never use it anymore anyways.

and if i dont like em i can sell them and the stereo receiver and buy a even nicer set.
SX P90 Mahogany Hawk

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater

Fender Super Champ XD
You can use them with a stereo receiver, but I wouldn't.

Hi-FI home theater equipment is not suited to studio type work. They are not transparent sources of amplification.
Quote by MrPillow
You can use them with a stereo receiver, but I wouldn't.

Hi-FI home theater equipment is not suited to studio type work. They are not transparent sources of amplification.

I beg to differ there. An Amp is an Amp is an Amp. At least with today's solid state stuff. As long as it has a full frequency response (20 to 20,000 Hz) and enough power to drive the speakers, it will work just fine.

When folks talk about home audio gear coloring the sound, they are referring to the the speakers. As long as you run the amp with everything flat (bass treble and mid if it has it and no loudness boost) you are fine.

Been there, do that that with a set of B2031P's and a JVC stereo receiver and it works just fine.

Tony
just get some speaker wire, assign one right and one left, wether red or black are left or right doesn't matter, jus run them into ur amp into the right and left inputs and ur good to go...
Quote by TSMusic
I beg to differ there. An Amp is an Amp is an Amp. At least with today's solid state stuff. As long as it has a full frequency response (20 to 20,000 Hz) and enough power to drive the speakers, it will work just fine.

When folks talk about home audio gear coloring the sound, they are referring to the the speakers. As long as you run the amp with everything flat (bass treble and mid if it has it and no loudness boost) you are fine.

Been there, do that that with a set of B2031P's and a JVC stereo receiver and it works just fine.

Tony

sounds good then

as i said i can sell them if im not happy.
i have alot of money to just throw around right now.(long story)
SX P90 Mahogany Hawk

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater

Fender Super Champ XD