I'm sure most of the people here have used or seen an Etch a Sketch. If you don't know what it is, check wiki.

The most I've ever been able to make was a broken circle, but I'm sure a lot of you have seen pretty cool things done with an Etch a Sketch.

Post pictures of cool art done on an Etch a Sketch, cool things you wish could be drawn on an Etch a Sketch, or if your greatst creation on one.

I'll start off the pictures...

Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I STILL HAVE MY OLD ONE FUCK YEAH

I broke it a year ago though

edit: this is pure awesome on an etch a sketch

Quote by brandon369852
I'm sure most of the people here have used or seen an Etch a Sketch. If you don't know what it is, check wiki.

The most I've ever been able to make was a broken circle, but I'm sure a lot of you have seen pretty cool things done with an Etch a Sketch.

Post pictures of cool art done on an Etch a Sketch, cool things you wish could be drawn on an Etch a Sketch, or if your greatst creation on one.

I'll start off the pictures...

How is that possible the most I could ever do was my name
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
One time I drew spongebob on an etch-a-sketch at tgi fridays and I was so damn proud.
^ wow.

I could only make squares..I sucked at curves.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by thegreenmile
ay etch....draw!

Anyone for the reference?

TOY STORY what do I get
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
I couldn't even make a circle.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
etch a sketch was like MS Paint. Either it looks like sh*t, or it is amazing artwork. no middle ground.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Last edited by Quintessence153 at May 16, 2008,