Page 1 of 2
I'm pretty sure my economics teacher is a stoner. There are many stories about him, but here are my top three:

1)Last semester, his eyes were very bloodshot, so one of his students asked, "Are you sick?" and after sitting there with a blank look on his face for a few seconds he goes "yeah, i am sick...SICK IN DA HEAD!" and pointed to his head and started cracking up.

2)Also last semester, the wording of someone's question was confusing to him, so he stated that he was "half confused." My friend commented that they were half confused too, and he goes "well I guess it's okay, since we're both a half confused, it adds up to a whole confused."

3)Lastly, today a kid was presenting a current economics event about genetically engineered rice that tastes better, is healthier, and can withstand harsher weather. When the kid is done presenting, my teacher says, "My only question is...when are they going to start genetically engineering nacho cheese?" with a big goofy grin on his face. I also noticed that he reeked of marijuana.

There are a few other teacher that have been accused of being stoners, including one of the art teachers and one of the shop teachers. Our principal attended Woodstock, and the orchestra teacher at the other high school in town openly claims that she dropped acid with him. Our principal is also a pack-a-day cigarette smoker.

Anyone else have any drug-using teachers?
That teacher sounds hilarious.

But my woodshop teacher tried shrooms before. That's about as bad as it gets in my school.
my buddy blazed with this one teacher from my school at lunch last semester.
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
Don't laugh. I think that's me in five years.

Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by PCbassist

Yeah, I'm sure that my ceramics/photo teacher does cocaine.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
I had an IT teacher in year 7 who was arrested for dealing to sixth formers.
Last edited by steee21 at May 15, 2008,
There's an English teacher at my school that smokes. He's a really chill guy who listens to awesome post-rock and indie.
Dude. Hook me up with some of that genetically engineered nacho cheese.
My Science teacher must blaze everyday.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by PCbassist
I also noticed that he reeked of marijuana.

and the orchestra teacher at the other high school in town openly claims that she dropped acid with him.

1. That's a very telltale sign that someones been using marijuana.

2. I doubt it, because if it's THAT open, she wouldn't have a job.

3. Yes, i've smoked with my old wrestling coach.

i suspect my photo teacher, but doubt it
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
Quote by PCbassist
I'm pretty sure my economics teacher is a stoner. There are many stories about him, but here are my top three:

1)Last semester, his eyes were very bloodshot, so one of his students asked, "Are you sick?" and after sitting there with a blank look on his face for a few seconds he goes "yeah, i am sick...SICK IN DA HEAD!" and pointed to his head and started cracking up.

2)Also last semester, the wording of someone's question was confusing to him, so he stated that he was "half confused." My friend commented that they were half confused too, and he goes "well I guess it's okay, since we're both a half confused, it adds up to a whole confused."

3)Lastly, today a kid was presenting a current economics event about genetically engineered rice that tastes better, is healthier, and can withstand harsher weather. When the kid is done presenting, my teacher says, "My only question is...when are they going to start genetically engineering nacho cheese?" with a big goofy grin on his face. I also noticed that he reeked of marijuana.

There are a few other teacher that have been accused of being stoners, including one of the art teachers and one of the shop teachers. Our principal attended Woodstock, and the orchestra teacher at the other high school in town openly claims that she dropped acid with him. Our principal is also a pack-a-day cigarette smoker.

Dude....what school do you go to?
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
I think my science teacher does.

We used to steal the teachers lighters.

Oh and our assistant principal smokes in the boiler room.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
my chemistry teacher appeared to by under the influence of something or other, and talked about Black Sabbath a lot, and one time he walked us through the process of LSD synthesis (which is extremely complicated BTW) best chemistry teacher ever.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
One of my old teachers was a stoner.
He always got in on my conversations about parties and drugs.

Probably one of the best teachers i've ever had.
I've smoked with a janitor at my school too.
Last edited by ANTHRAX† at May 15, 2008,
i hav several teachers at my school that smoke..one has openly admitted it to me and the others r pretty obvious. oo and a counselor smokes lol
yeah, my sociology teacher is definitely a stoner. not in class, but there are numerous accounts of him being obviously stoned outside of class, and his sentences don't always really make sense.
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Quote by PCbassist

Quote by PCbassist

3)Lastly

Correct grammar rules
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by PCbassist
Bad Ass High

no...not really...

I was asking for real....I think I may have the same Economics teacher as you.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
My band director alludes to friends who took LSD. He grew up in the freaking 70's. He had to be a stoner. I think he took LSD and other stuff. He doesn't anymore. There are other teachers that I know used to, and I suspect my history teacher likes to party. Other than him and the band director, I have no teachers like that currently. But there are some cool subs. And I saw a teacher at a bar once.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
We almost convinced a student teacher to come smoke with us last year. Good times...she was like "but do you do that with any of your other teachers?!"

Also, a substitute got fired once for smoking with some students. Again, good times.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
An english teacher at my middle school was, more then likely, and was a huge influence on me today. He also introduced me to alot of great music.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
in sixth grade my science teacher used to come into class drunk all the time. his face would be bright red, he would talk real loud, and kinda slur his words a little. one day he tripped over a garbage can and fell into the recycling bin and that kinda confirmed it for us

rumor was that he used to smoke cigs out of window when he would have free periods and during lunch. we snuck into his room one day while he was out, and found a pack of smokes and a few cigars in his closet.

mind you i was probably 11ish at the time so this was some serious **** for me
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I'm leaving my school at the end of this year to do senior year somewhere else. I was contemplating asking my english teacher for a toke.
last.fm[/url}
Ha, we have the most crazy awesome sub ever, she is like 60 and can't hear, and constantly smells like weed. Pretty much every body knows that she is a stoner.
Guitars-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Evo XM with EMG 81/85
Epiphone Stratocaster
Eastman AC120 Dreadnought
Martin Backpacker
Squire P-Bass
Kala Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
The frosh-soph golf coach last missed the team pictures because he was stoned and totally forgot about it, so where that picture usually goes in the yearbook there was just a big blank spot that said something along the lines of smooth move
The assistant baseball coach, who also watches just about every saturday school makes everyone sign in and promise they wont do anything stupid the rest of the day then he leaves, when you ask him why he says he has to go "toke"

On a side note, a speh-ed teacher this year was taking lunch money from the spesh kids and using it to buy crack, until she got busted haha
Also, about 5 or 6 years back a teacher got busted at school, by the fed, for having CP on his computer and giving out "extra credit" on the weekends to students
A few teachers at my school (particularly the shop teachers) have a friday night drinking club at a local bark my mom works at. What an awkward Parent Teacher night.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
id be doing drugs too if i was a teacher

we found my shop teachers stash in grade 9
we went into his office cuase there was a can of coke on his desk we were going to steal but it was one of those secret ones that dont have a bottom and it was in there
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by E V H 5150
My band director alludes to friends who took LSD. He grew up in the freaking 70's. He had to be a stoner. I think he took LSD and other stuff. He doesn't anymore. There are other teachers that I know used to, and I suspect my history teacher likes to party. Other than him and the band director, I have no teachers like that currently. But there are some cool subs. And I saw a teacher at a bar once.

C'mon dude. You're stereotyping an entire generation there. Not cool. Not cool at all.
I knew at least 3 maybe 4 people that never got stoned.

9th grade gym teacher and wrestling coach. A lot of us got stoned with him.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
my auto teacher smokes maryjane, he tells us stories about some of the stuff hes done too lol...

like one time when he was around are age (17/18) he tried mushrooms, took his parents car and drove it to another state. There he crashed into a ditch on the side of the road and had to call a tow truck lol
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by Jackal58
C'mon dude. You're stereotyping an entire generation there. Not cool. Not cool at all.
I knew at least 3 maybe 4 people that never got stoned.

9th grade gym teacher and wrestling coach. A lot of us got stoned with him.

Ever take any LSD Jackal? If so how was it? I might try it soon.

Anyways my science teacher smokes.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I live in a huge hippie town. I am 100% sure that EVERY one of my teachers junior year was a stoner. This year not as many, but around here everyone smokes so it isn't a big deal really.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Page 1 of 2