Hey, I've searched around on Google for this, but couldn't find anything.

Does anybody know if there is a Metronome out there that I can program to change time signatures and tempos after a certain amount of bars, then change back again after another amount of bars?

I was just thinking about this the other day, because it's impossible to play through a whole song that has time changes with a Metronome, without having to stop and set it again.
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.
Not sure on the metronome part, but you could just download something like TuxGuitar or Powertab and have the drums/guitar play a note every quarter note or whatever and then just change time signatures on the bars you want to be different.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Not sure on the metronome part, but you could just download something like TuxGuitar or Powertab and have the drums/guitar play a note every quarter note or whatever and then just change time signatures on the bars you want to be different.

I don't think there is such a metronome (if there is I want it too) but Guitar Pro will do it.
True, but that would require me either being at my computer when I play, or making a cd for all the songs I use.

It would be so much easier if there were a Metronome like this.

Thank you though. I'll probably end up doing this anyway :-P Just askin' around first.
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White:
About the drummer comment: This is for when I'm practicing at home :-P I'll be playing with a drummer soon though.

I'll look into that Boss db 60 though. It looks pretty nice.

Thanks guys.
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White: