does anyone else on UG besides me like to read magazines like Seventeen or CosmoGirl? i dont know i love to go over to my friends house and read her all her magazines. no im not gay =)
Someone's standing on my chest...
umm maybe...
*runs*

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Huh?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I read Seventeen, or did. I thought when people would send in personal stories about their old dates and most embarrassing stories that it was the best thing ever.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Do you jack off to the pictures on the inside? If so, reading them is acceptable.
If I get to school in the morning really early, I'll go to the library. I read a magazine or two, sometimes I think of picking up an issue of Seventeen, but I always just end up with a Time Magazine
I'm pretty sure that people other than loner's can read. I'm not sure, but.. I'm pretty sure.
Nah, I've found some decently entertaining stuff in those, then again I've found some mark ass ****, but thats about the same for every magazine.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Yes, because I absolutely need to know the '10 positions that will drive him wild!'
WOOAAAAHHHH
Don't be ashamed. I was the first guy to ever check out a "American Girl" magizine from my elementary school library.

The worlds still shaking from that.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Ross724
Yes, because I absolutely need to know the '10 positions that will drive him wild!'

its actually 1659 ways...just so you know
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
What the fuck does going over to your friend's place and reading womanly magazines have anything to do with you being a loner?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I don't read magazines like that, but i am a loner.

All UGers are loners and all UGers' wives or girlfriends are imaginary creatures.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
TS used the word loner incorrectly guys. get over it. he meant is he alone?

and I wish I could read those magazines without people knowing. I'm sure there's some juicy info inside.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I like Cosmo. It tells me how I like it in bed, 76 different ways.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
wait I don't get it, how does reading a certain magazine equate to being a loner....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I'll occasionally skim through those magazines to find out what kind of lies about men they are writing in them.

Quote by NutZz?
wait I don't get it, how does reading a certain magazine equate to being a loner....

I guess he wants to know if he is alone in reading those magazines.
I do. that is the funniest stuff. 50 pages on makeup, 14 on clothes, 2 that they can use.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Hah i've read it a few times, but its because this girl tells me to read something...thats actually how she told me she liked me ... she told me to read something in the mag, that made it obvious that she liked me :/ .. kinda awkward..
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
I've read those magazines before, my mom and sisters leave 'em lying around the house and I pick them up. There are some weird articles, and some downright frightening ones(when you're 11 years old you don't want to read articles on dealing with yeast infections). In 9th grade at my old school my friends and I would read magazines and graphic novels during lunch and someone would always end up looking at YM or some other chick mag. But there was a point, there were hot girls in those magazines...
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
i find it amusing to read cosmo, just to see what they think dazzles me in bed. ill sit there in the grocery store, reading one. and ill smile and nod as people go past me, watching me like im crazy.

actually, maybe the crazy looks i get are because im gently stroking my baby-makin'-bratwurst.

oh well, who knows?
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
If you have the time to read trash, why not read something that might actually be worth something to you?
A penny for that thought, if you please.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I read CosmoGirl when I was thirteen. But then again, I'm its target audience, you nancy boy.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
^ I am ashamed to be from the same state as you.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
The first few times I glanced at this thread I saw "Am I a boner?". This confused me.

On subject, no I do not read those magazines.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Quote by darkstar2466
^ I am ashamed to be from the same state as you.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I too am ashamed to be from the same state as you, being that you judge me based on one interest of mine.
I like to laugh at all the things they tell women men like. Some of them are just stupid.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by fixationdarknes
I'm sorry you feel that way. I too am ashamed to be from the same state as you, being that you judge me based on one interest of mine.

I was just kidding.

Didn't think you would take it seriously.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie