so i posted this a week ago: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=856945

turns out my fingers bend back further than normal at the tip.. so my doctor said. and is strained my damn tendon in my index finger. so now the three things i spend all my time doing (programming, guitar, and working out), I can't freakin do. I can't even type with it... it might as well have fallen off.

He prescribed me etodolac for it but the side effects are so scewed up sounding, I don't even want to take it. man.. I just want to play...
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
its definitely hard not to play, but if you ever want to play again, take a good rest. good luck to you my good sir.
Quote by captivate
if you ever want to play again

not even my doctor made it sound THAT serious. I had this once before a year ago or so (maybe 2) and it went away.. though it was a little less severe.

he said I could work out if I tie the finger to my middle, though right now i wouldn't dare try playing my acoustic with it though typing with it irritates it more than anything

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Last edited by mlfarrell at May 15, 2008,
Quote by mlfarrell
not even my doctor made it sound THAT serious. I had this once before a year ago or so (maybe 2) and it went away.. though it was a little less severe.

yea, i have a habit of doing that =P ahahahaha.
lol well thanks for the scare!

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112