I need some venting room. So im telling you all about this complete noob at my school named Eric. Let me tell you about him... I hope he dies.

He used to listen to rap and hip-hop last year. Just a regular follower. This year however he notices that im different. Im a "punx rockah". So he desides that he's a "true blue punx" (Who the hell actually says that?) He marches around the school putting down others taste in music and being a jackass. Then when me (or my band) is around him he completely sucks up and trys to impress us.

Whenever we have our Gym class he runs up to me and starts singing Pennywise lyrics to show off his 1337 punkness. He's a "anarchist" who doesn't play by anyones rules, he has never shown free will before in his life.

He wears the same Linkin Park shirt everyday. (Because I wear band shirts, and he though Linkin Park was punk and anti-mainstream) Then he walks up to me, sees the Dead Kennedys patch on my jacket and calls them "mainstream posers" WTF??? He hasn't even heard a song by them.

He loves metal. Iron Maidens his favorite. (Just because he's seen my Maiden shirt) Then when he watches my band practice he has never even heard "Run To The Hills"
At the beginning of the year he never even heard of Muse or Nine Inch Nails. Now their his favorite bands that he's been listening to since he was three. (Muse wasn't even around when he was three)

He said the other day that Sid Vicious was his favorite singer and Neil Pert his favorite guitarist. Then when he heard me playing "Layla" on acoustic, he told me it sucked. I asked him to do better. He said he doesn't play instruments. (Which I heard him trying to impress my girlfriend with trying to say he played guitar) I asked him if he even knew "Smoke On The Water" he never heard the song.

Heres the little ***** youtube account. Just so I can prove my point. Flame all you want.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ericKyeahbitches

Take this chance to rant about someone who bothers you in your daily life. (Not me or Kensai)
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Last edited by Silent_Jester13 at May 15, 2008,
Punch the wall.

Hard.

Edit: There's his problem, right there:
Last edited by blue_strat at May 15, 2008,
What a tool.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
why do you care?

if you really want nothing to do with this kid, next time he pisses you off say "**** you, you are a tool. i neither want to converse nor see you anymore. piss off, i hate you". viola, problem solved.

/thread

EDIT
you might want to remove his youtube account. somehow i have a feeling that it is the breach of some rule. if nothing else its kinda a asshat move.

jus saying.
*shrug*
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at May 15, 2008,
Kick him in the jewels. Sounds like someone needs to learn their proper place.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.

From his YouTube channel.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
1.) Dismember asshole with chainsaw
2.) Write song about it
3.) ?????
4.) PROFIT
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
That is quite the wall you have built there. Just ignore him and maybe he will go away and cling to someone else who's mannerisms he can imitate.
what a ****in poser loser bastard sex pistols not mainstream who the **** is he kidding my solution id throw on my doc martens n beat the **** outta this loser
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Why don't you make him your own personal bitch? Tell him if he wants to chill with you he needs to do your ****, like get you drinks or something.

Basically, turn him into a woman.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
He sounds pretty tr00 p0nx to me.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
" I ****in hate reading. I only read when I have to.I do write poems though."

Man, this guy is tr00. Everybody knows that posers read books, and punks listen to Linkin Park while writing poetry, looking for hot emo chicks, and bashing Dead Kennedys.

Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Oh...

Who cares? When I don't like someone at my school, I don't talk to them. I don't care what they do. Don't worry about what he's doing. He'll move on to some other person to impress.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Wtf he says Audioslave is grunge.

TS if you look at his hobbies it says he enjoys being a jackass explains alot for you.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
I need some venting room. So im telling you all about this complete noob at my school named Eric. Let me tell you about him... I hope he dies.

He used to listen to rap and hip-hop last year. Just a regular follower. This year however he notices that im different. Im a "punx rockah". So he desides that he's a "true blue punx" (Who the hell actually says that?) He marches around the school putting down others taste in music and being a jackass. Then when me (or my band) is around him he completely sucks up and trys to impress us.

Whenever we have our Gym class he runs up to me and starts singing Pennywise lyrics to show off his 1337 punkness. He's a "anarchist" who doesn't play by anyones rules, he has never shown free will before in his life.

He wears the same Linkin Park shirt everyday. (Because I wear band shirts, and he though Linkin Park was punk and anti-mainstream) Then he walks up to me, sees the Dead Kennedys patch on my jacket and calls them "mainstream posers" WTF??? He hasn't even heard a song by them.

He loves metal. Iron Maidens his favorite. (Just because he's seen my Maiden shirt) Then when he watches my band practice he has never even heard "Run To The Hills"
At the beginning of the year he never even heard of Muse or Nine Inch Nails. Now their his favorite bands that he's been listening to since he was three. (Muse wasn't even around when he was three)

He said the other day that Sid Vicious was his favorite singer and Neil Pert his favorite guitarist. Then when he heard me playing "Layla" on acoustic, he told me it sucked. I asked him to do better. He said he doesn't play instruments. (Which I heard him trying to impress my girlfriend with trying to say he played guitar) I asked him if he even knew "Smoke On The Water" he never heard the song.

Heres the little ***** youtube account. Just so I can prove my point. Flame all you want.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ericKyeahbitches

Take this chance to rant about someone who bothers you in your daily life. (Not me or Kensai)

Stop hanging out with him for a while, I posted a thread awhile ago like this and stayed away from the kid for about 2 weeks and everything is fine now, and look on the bright side, your in a band, not him, your the one gettin laid.
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Quote by columbianneckti
Stop hanging out with him for a while, I posted a thread awhile ago like this and stayed away from the kid for about 2 weeks and everything is fine now, and look on the bright side, your in a band, not him, your the one gettin laid.

Thats the thing. We all hate him. He just won't leave us alone. Im a pacifist, but at this rate I might as well lose that beleif.

Thanks guys for all the comments on his profile. Makes me feel better.

*warmly hugs each person in thread*
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
I've known too many people like that. Rape him.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Whomp his ass. Problem solved.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
did you read his intrests on his page thing

Defying authority, taking walks, and going around at night

What a badass! he sounds pretty cool to me
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~