Hey guys, and as odd as this may sound, I am looking at purchasing either a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser or Blackjack ATX for my STANDARD TUNING guitar, and I am wanting to know which guitar would be better for the more classical rock sound/modern rock?

I have a Schecter C-1 EX Baritone Blackjack that will stay in drop tuning, and I am deciding between those 2 for my guitar to keep in standard tuning (just for clarification).

And also, please dont try to change my mind about getting one of these guitars, my mind is made up and I want another Schecter , only a 7 this time.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Last edited by Metalcoresoul at May 15, 2008,
I dropped a set of BO's in my Mohagany Agile Septor 727, and they're absolutely FATAL.

Out of those two guitars, I'd get the Hellraiser and swap in some BO's.

But as far as Classic/ Modern Rock goes, I don't think actives are the optimal choice.
But, if you have to choose from those two, the BO's are your best bet.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by One Way Ticket
I dropped a set of BO's in my Mohagany Agile Septor 727, and they're absolutely FATAL.

Out of those two guitars, I'd get the Hellraiser and swap in some BO's.

But as far as Classic/ Modern Rock goes, I don't think actives are the optimal choice.
But, if you have to choose from those two, the BO's are your best bet.

Is there really any difference other than the pickups between the HR and the ATX? The only other thing I notice is the scale length, the ATX is 25.5 and the HR is 26.5.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.