Okay, I've been wearing a plastic cast on my fractured wrist for nearly six weeks and the stench coming off it has grown to be unbearable. I believe it is from sweat accumilating inside from running and doing physical activities. I put cologne on it before I go to school or out in public but I think it's gotten to the point where it'll be noticable for people around me, which would be embarassing. It doesn't come off for another week so what can I do? It's not suppose to get wet or anything and I don't want to risk not wearing it around.
plastic wrap.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Jari Maenpaa broke his arm? Wtf?

LMAO! No.. I am not in the band, I just enjoy listening to them
Stink yourself up as much as possible, thus overwhelming the stench of the cast.
I was really hoping that you were a director of a play or something and all of your actors smelled bad.

But srsly put some baking soda or baby powder in your cast.
WOOAAAAHHHH
^ they actaully work

rather than having all those "attract women"adds they should have "cast stench off"
Quote by dougydtxranger
Axe!!!!!!!!!!

Cans Upon Cans Of Axe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's actual what I use everytime I go out, but to no avail. It only holds off the smell for an hour or two. At least at school I can carry it around in my bag and give a stray every break.. haha, it's how I survived this far.
When I read topic, I saw "My Cat Smells Horrible"....
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by Wintersun
That's actual what I use everytime I go out, but to no avail. It only holds off the smell for an hour or two. At least at school I can carry it around in my bag and give a stray every break.. haha, it's how I survived this far.

Have you thought of just flat out telling everyone it will smell and then not have to worry about it....it will be just this fat kid in my class that was just expected to fart, so when it smelled even one just assumed it was him...

the fat kid part I made up....that was "Goldberg" from "Mighty Ducks"
does this smell like pepperoni or ass crack??

i got five dollars on pepperonayyyy!

*+1 to anyone who gets the reference.*
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
shake some arm and hammer down in there. Or that odor eaters foot powder.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Febreeze

Or those dryer sheets with febreeze in them. Just stuck a couple sheets in the cast at night :P
Quote by GibsonRocker14
does this smell like pepperoni or ass crack??

i got five dollars on pepperonayyyy!

*+1 to anyone who gets the reference.*

Grind?
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
mmhmmm.
and this is new??
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.