Hey, guys. I’m in need of some information about the Gibson SG Junior.

I recently came across this pic-

All I know about this SG is that it is a reissue from the late ‘60s, when the original Gibson SG Juniors had the single “soapbar” P-90.

Now, here are my questions-

In exactly what year did Gibson reissue SG Juniors (like the one in the above pic)- 2000 or 2001? It must be during the early 2000’s, but I do not know which year.

These SG Juniors (like the one in the above pic) were typically reissues from what year- 1968 or 1967?

My gut feeling is that the guitar in the above pic is a Gibson SG Junior 1967 Reissue. What do you guys think??

Thanks in advance!
i haven't a clue, but there are some sites on the internet where you can date guitars. might be worth looking into. maybe even on the gibson site?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
put the serial number into guitardaterproject.org
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158