View poll results: .......
I totally agree with you man.
24 32%
Never happened to me...
34 45%
I don't know what you mean?
17 23%
Voters: 75.
I really hate it when I'm playing guitar in front of another guitarist and they continuously just looking away to make you think that your nothing compared to them ,and make a 'I'm bored of your playing and you have no guitar skills" look .In my opinion, I think they do it out of jealousy but that is just me.I also hate when another guitarist watches you when you are playing guitar and they just get up and leave like you are some kind of tv show that they change the channel.

I don't know if you get the picture but I really tried to detail that my rant is about.
maybe u don't have any skills or you're just plain boring.

never thought of that huh?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my way better guitar skills.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by vlp_dope
maybe u don't have any skills or you're just plain boring.

never thought of that huh?

Dude, I play necrophagist - protest the hero all the time.

I just really think that it is becuase they view me as a threat of some type?

not saying that i'm some type of god or something I just think that my play list is fun and tasteful.
Quote by Graveworm

not saying that i'm some type of god or something I just think that my play list is fun and tasteful.

Maybe they don't like what you play.

I know I really don't care much for it.
Quote by FireandFlames
Or maybe because of your ego?
I don't have a big ego.

They listne to hardcore pop punk and metal.... but maybe...
Quote by Graveworm

play hey there delilah.
I do that sometimes, just because I have a tendency to stare and when I catch myself I look away. It doesn't have anything to do with ego, for me.
Maybe they just don't want to watch you? Its probably nothing personal, just the attention spans of people are ever dwindling.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
I'm not a big ego'd jerk like how some Ugers are making me out to be in this thread.
Quote by cubs
..uh what? sorry man, wasnt paying attention

Wow, you are funny,

really you are.

no really you're not... sorry
Quote by Graveworm
I'm not a big ego'd jerk like how some Ugers are making me out to be in this thread.

I believe the term is egotistical jerk. Also, I believe this is all in your head. By concerning yourself with the thoughts of other guitarists, you are essentially doing the same thing that you fear they are. My point being that you shouldn't give a damn how others feel about your playing.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
well man. i doubt theyre jealous of you being able to play a genre they probably dont like. i know if you came up to me and played that i wouldnt much care.
It's kinda happened to me, but in my case it was always when I'd play something someone else couldn't or something they hadn't learned how to play. Like I'll be with two people, and we'll get to talking about something, and then one of the other guys is like "yea, that song's hard," or "yea i haven't tried to learn that yet, it sounds complicated" and then the other of the two is like "can you play it?" and I'm like "yea," which isn't really fair, because I wouldn't have mentioned it and embarrassed the other guitarist by saying I could play it, but I'm not going to lie, so then I have to go and play the damned song to please the one guy, but the other guitarist ends up looking kinda uninterested like I'm a total douche, which I suppose is perfectly rational.
Let's just say, playing guitar grabs peoples attention, and other guitarists feel threatened, thus they react negatively.
this guy sucks, and i hate necrophagist. it bothers me. honestly, i just dont like something that brootalz.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Graveworm

maybe stop to think that not everyone likes the same style of music as you. I know i sure don't.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Somebodies playing guitar just for attention.

Stop whining, nobody cares about your problem, just like nobody cares about you when you're playing guitar. Christ.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I've never had this...

cause I play bass

TS, if you don't like, maybe bass is for you, because no-one pays attention to them in the first place. They're like the infomercials in the early morning before the real programs start.

But if they start to lose interest, just tilt your guitar neck straight up.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Playing guitar for the sake of kudos is for chumps
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by Ichimaru
TS, if you don't like, maybe bass is for you, because no-one pays attention to them in the first place. They're like the infomercials in the early morning before the real programs start.

But if they start to lose interest, just tilt your guitar neck straight up.

Someone forgot to tell my favourite bassist, Mark King of Level 42.

^ He has to sing for attention
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
^ He has to sing for attention

I'd still like to...........oh well, nevermind.

He's gorgeous....people would notice him!
People have free will. They can do what they want. That's a part of playing guitar, not everyone will like what you do, and if someone's jealous, why would you be insulted?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
all i understand from this thread is that TS isnt getting the attention he wants so he came crying to the internet about it
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!