ok i have a random question that just popped in my head...in an amp with two inputs (like my windsor that has a low an high input), if you separate your signal with a a/b pedal and plug them into each of the inputs, would that kinda give you two channels?
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
interesting...thank you sir
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
so the difference would just be volume?...how much different?...is the tone affected in any way?
The only difference would be slight, and by having a lead plugged into both inputs you reduce the output.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Otsugua713
so the difference would just be volume?...how much different?...is the tone affected in any way?

Ya, a slightly higher gain in the "high gain" ( ) input.
haha yeah i meant if it would affect the tone of either channel by having a lead plugged in the other...thanks everyone
it does a have a slight but noticeable effect, I use it to switch between rhythm and lead volume wise.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Ya, a slightly higher gain in the "high gain" ( ) input.

Shhhhh.

It's a neat idea. I used to do it with my Twin, for a very slight top boost. (going from low to high inputs)