Hello, Im new to UG, maybe you guys can help me with my problem. I used to have a 1970's Marshall super lead, man I loved that amp. Unfortunately about 4 monthes ago I was going through a really tough time, & i neaded to pay bills & rent. I sold the amp to pay the bills. Now things are alot better. Im trying to find an replacement amp, what Im looking for is an 100 watt tube amp & has to have british voicing. I mainly play classic rock, blues, hard rock/heavy metal, pretty much bbking to judas priest & iron maiden. What would be some good choices? thanks
well if you really liked the old marshall maybe check out some of their various reissues? Sucks you had to sell it.

Actually, Just buy it back, duh
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Quote by classicspl101
Hello, Im new to UG, maybe you guys can help me with my problem. I used to have a 1970's Marshall super lead, man I loved that amp. Unfortunately about 4 monthes ago I was going through a really tough time, & i neaded to pay bills & rent. I sold the amp to pay the bills. Now things are alot better. Im trying to find an replacement amp, what Im looking for is an 100 watt tube amp & has to have british voicing. I mainly play classic rock, blues, hard rock/heavy metal, pretty much bbking to judas priest & iron maiden. What would be some good choices? thanks

try out Randy R. sig marshall amp that came
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Im not really into the new marshalls or their reissues. They dont sound as good as the older ones, its like why pay 2 grand for a jcm 800 reissue, when u can buy an original for $800 to a grand
Well, what's your budget?
I think you may be satisfied with Ceriatone.
Not sure if they have the EXACT model you want though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Diamond Dave
Im pretty sure a peavey classic would suit you pretty well, and if it doesnt quite get you there in terms of gain an overdrive in front certainly will.

I really never cared for peavey amps, thanks for the suggestion. Anyway anyone else?