I just bought 3 bottles of ketchup and each's 2 litres. Yes, I had to buy all 3 in order to get them ridiculously cheap. I'm thinking that at least one of those bottles will expire before I even get to it so ... will the ketchup last longer if it stayed in the freezer until I get to it? The expiry date is June 2009.
Quote by pwrmax
I just bought 3 bottles of ketchup and each's 2 litres. Yes, I had to buy all 3 in order to get them ridiculously cheap. I'm thinking that at least one of those bottles will expire before I even get to it so ... will the ketchup last longer if it stayed in the freezer until I get to it? The expiry date is June 2009.

well you always could throw a bunch of BBQs and parties
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
It could explode in a massive ketchup bomb, turning your entire freezer into deliciousness.
Quote by Blaster Bob
It could explode in a massive ketchup bomb, turning your entire freezer into deliciousness.

just make sure it has enough RAM and megachips
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
A UG BBQ is in order. And to answer your question, it will last longer. But whether it will separate or something after you defrost it again is a different story.
Quote by fretsonfire74
A UG BBQ is in order.

This sounds like the most fun ever.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan
This sounds like the most fun ever.

Lol, except we'd all turn up with laptops and sit apart, not talking to each other, posting on the forums about how awesome the BBQ is.
I like the whole BBQ idea! I think if you froze them though, it would go a bit retarded. How much were they?
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
It'll last well past the expiry date in the back of the cupboard anyway. There's no point in freezing it.
Quote by fretsonfire74
A UG BBQ is in order. And to answer your question, it will last longer. But whether it will separate or something after you defrost it again is a different story.

Uh Oh...
Oh god Corey Worthington is a wank.

Haha thats a whole lotta ketchup. (That was not a delibrate reference to Led Zeppelin. I'm not that lame.)

You can freeze anything and it lasts so it should work!
1. Freeze the Ketchup
2. Make sculptures of boobies with them
3. Eat boobie sculptures
4. ??????
5. Profit
Cory is on Big Brother here. I don't watch but apparently he's really funny, and just a regular 17 year old that the media blew out of proportion.

There's my 2 cents on Cory then...

UGBBQ.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan
Cory is on Big Brother here. I don't watch but apparently he's really funny, and just a regular 17 year old that the media blew out of proportion.

There's my 2 cents on Cory then...

UGBBQ.

He's ugly without his sunglasess.