Page 1 of 3
MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING

I've been using it for long enough that I can't remember what the new features are.
It's not available in Klingon? God damnit I thought they would fix that.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by fretsonfire74
*Downloads* I'm a little over Safari.

Safari is so fast though. Firefox just hogs my resources.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
It's a beta isn't it? And here I was thinking it was the actual release....

Tsk tsk
this is crap. it took away all of my add ons. what the do i do to get back the other firefox?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by instagata0
this is crap. it took away all of my add ons. what the do i do to get back the other firefox?
Most add-ons have been updated for FF3 already - you need to update them though.
Quote by Weybl Himself

The only way to successfully watch a movie on Firefox browser would be to press play and hope that an electrical storm occurs above your house and fucks up your monitor so that the exact pixels and sound from the movie are uncannily displayed on the screen by freak probability.

THIS IS BETAAAA!!!!

Doesn't matter... apparently, they have improved on system resource usage. I am going to find out.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Darn it this is beta.
I had beta for longest time already and need real deal or will sh*t bricks
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I used the Minefield and FF3 Alpha + Beta builds before they were publicly released. Good, aside from the fact that they kept crashing. A lot. But they were Alpha builds so it was expected.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by Diamond Dave
firefox 3 has been out in beta for ages

+1

Old news, TS.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
The only way I found to get the add ons working with the Beta was to force then to install my modding the installer.
Quote by Weybl Himself

He barely makes any valid points.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

This is terrible! I know it's only a beta, but it's bugged as f*ck! If I click "file" or "edit" or any of those top buttons, the shadow stays on my screen.
Also hardly any of my addons work anymore.
I downloaded it onto the school pcs to see what it was like.

I'll wait till it comes out properly.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
The add-on called fire-gestures is really cool. It lets you move about tabs, back and forth webpages and the like by holding right click and moving your mouse a certain way.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Ichimaru
The only valid reason he gives is that it consumes alot of RAM.

The amount it uses is insane though. Enough to put me off downloading it. I'll wait for the full release.

Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
The add-on called fire-gestures is really cool. It lets you move about tabs, back and forth webpages and the like by holding right click and moving your mouse a certain way.

That's been around for aaaaaaaages. It's really annoying when you accidentally navigate all over the fucking place when you were just trying to click on something.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
The amount it uses is insane though. Enough to put me off downloading it. I'll wait for the full release.

That's been around for aaaaaaaages. It's really annoying when you accidentally navigate all over the fucking place when you were just trying to click on something.

you need to left click for half a second while moving the mouse to activate it. hard to do on accident.
i have ff3b5 on my computer and i have no bugs. so, something is wrong with your guys' computers.
Sent from my iPad.
Lies, this is the same beta I've been using for ages

It ****s up certain java-based sites. I am staying away from it for now.
Quote by -February-Star-

I have Firefox open, 4 tabs and loads of scripts and add-ons, it's using 44Mb of RAM.

I've just opened Internet Explorer, absolutely nothing on it whatsoever, it's using 25Mb of RAM.

Yes, Firefox uses an insane amount of RAM
Page 1 of 3