Page 1 of 2
hey guys im gna do some mari wa na tomorrow but i have a blood test the day after

just a regular blood test to see if im overweight or underweight or diabetic or whatever...

how will marijuana infleunce this and will they know from the tests if i did marijuana?

cheers
You spelled "weed" with a 3 and "please" as "pls." You don't deserve help.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Am I the only one that thinks that it's really lame to plan out your smoking ahead of time? Come on..
yeah but i have a blood test the next day thats why its planned out lol

and i spelt weed like w3ed so i wouldnt get banned for having drugs in the title of the thread if it was a rule
Quote by huaj
yeah but i have a blood test the next day thats why its planned out lol

and i spelt weed like w3ed so i wouldnt get banned for having drugs in the title of the thread if it was a rule

Well maybe you should read the rules, and just wait another day to do weed.
^Good plan. You know how strict guitar players are about drugs.

edit: that was to huaj
Quote by darkstar2466

slam
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by darkstar2466

why not?

its the internet
would i be right in saying that there is a way to cheat certain drugs tests by saying you've taken ibuprofen the day before or something?

could just be an urban myth on the other hand. i dont suggest attempting it.
Quote by Kensai
kikaykitko, why do I get the feeling you're very sex depraved when you're on UG?

Quote by kikaykitko
Because my virginity is starting to grow back.

Last edited by lupusthewolf at May 16, 2008,
Quote by huaj
oh no

Oh yes.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Why don't you just smoke it after the blood test?
Maybe offer the doctor a hit from your hookah?
Life is My Mistake, the Responsibility Held By No One Else
I'm Leaving Footprints in the Ashes of the Fallen
Unless they test it for weed, no they won't see it, but it doesn't matter if they do, because they can't tell your parents, because if they did without their permission to test in the first place, LAWSUIT.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
It can be detected up to 28 days after smoking.They won't be looking for it in a normal bloodtest.
uhmm isnt it obvious bro.. jus wait til after the test?
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Quote by bob farrell
Unless they test it for weed, no they won't see it, but it doesn't matter if they do, because they can't tell your parents, because if they did without their permission to test in the first place, LAWSUIT.

thats a v. good point. you could get a 9-bar out of that money!
Quote by Kensai
kikaykitko, why do I get the feeling you're very sex depraved when you're on UG?

Quote by kikaykitko
Because my virginity is starting to grow back.

cheers. i also thought id only get caught if i was tested for weed

and also i cant get baked after blood test cuz its gotta be the day before
Quote by darkstar2466

Also marijuana as mari wa na. I mean come on . . .

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
they wont find it if they aint lookin.. there are specific tests they run to check diabetes etc eg ketones and blood glucose they will probs check cholesterol etc they wont do a text for drugs... unless they lead to high ion/mineral levels and if they did find it they aint gunna arrest you lol its private they wont do anything and they'll have to ask to take non-routine tests anyway
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
Seriously dude, just wait a little bit before you do it. On the offchance that it does show up on the blood test...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I guess its cus i live in BC and probably 50% of the population here are stoners (give or take alot i have no idea really) but it looks weird when someone writes:

"Im going to DO some weed", or "Hey man lets do some pot" haha

im going to blaze, smoke, burn, get high, anything really is better than saying "im going to do pot" haha it just sounds like something a cop or politician or something would say

a cop did say that to us when we were smoking a hookah in the park with like 15 people, him-"you boys been doin' pot?" us-"no officer" (hides hookah) him -"oh... ok then, you boys have a nice day"

edit:

to answer the question i dont think it would show up unless theyre tricking you and actually giving you a drug test cus theyre not the same thing. they have to actually test for it, it doesnt just show up from the same tests they use to see if you have diabetes or whatever youre having
Last edited by Rapid_Fire at May 16, 2008,
I say do it and if they find it then they'll know you smoke and you wont have to hide it anymore haha
Just smoke it. And if you get caught it does´nt affect me.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

You should do it and get caught.
Just for being stupid enough to consider doing drugs before a drug test.
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
Do weed after.

What's weed?
I don't know what I'm doing, but I still do it anyway...

Just for the lulz.
Quote by huaj
why not?

its the internet

That doesn't give you the excuse to type like a 5 year old.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
if one plans to smoke weed the day before they know they are having a blood test then they deserve to be caught, let's be fair.

if you are that stupid who knows what you might do, for example you may also be stupid enough to play on a motorway, and as much as the world wont really miss a single celled organism such as yourself, it would be very unfortunate for the person that hits you.

being caught in this blood test will give your parents a chance to save the world from your own stupidity, so in conclusion...

go forth, get caught, young padawan.
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
seriously don't do it...unless your parents don't care when they find out. Just wait til after the test.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Why do so mnay peope have a man with a cowboy hat as thier avatar. There at least four people in this thread with it and i have seen at least twenty today.

But on topic, just save the weed for a day. Seems obvious.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Page 1 of 2