I have a radio show, I started playing Jimmy by tool. Thirty seconds in, I cut to rick astley.

Angry metalheads kept calling up and swearing at me. ahhh the lulz.
Quote by lolcats
I have a radio show, I started playing Jimmy by tool. Thirty seconds in, I cut to rick astley.

That's class.
Quote by lolcats

Tool is so metal.

oh snap! it's funny because the store I work in always plays that song on their playlist, and I always think i'm getting rick rolled but they're just trying to play some old songs.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
oh snap! it's funny because the store I work in always plays that song on their playlist, and I always think i'm getting rick rolled but they're just trying to play some old songs.

Haha. I imagined you hearing the song and looking around like "WTF??!!?!" and then taking a deep breath and calming down.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Haha. I imagined you hearing the song and looking around like "WTF??!!?!" and then taking a deep breath and calming down.

I get angry when I hear it. It's such a terrible song. I feel sorry for his daughter (rick astley's, that is)
lol, i love how the adults dont know theyre being rickrolled! they just think a bunch of stupid kids are being retarded