DICLAIMER: The article below is a general vent, and contains foul language. Prepare for meaningless text.

So. Today. I got home from work and went to meet this chick at a bridge on a walking track for a free 50g bag of weed she promised me. I waited there an hour, she never ****ing came. I called her and asked her where she was, she said her friend caught up with her or some crap and I should meet her at this park. So, I went to the park and waited for another ****ing hour. She never came!

I went home to my mates place. It' his birthday today, and he's trying to organize an xbox LAN party at his place on the weekend. But he can't do it, because one dude won't bring his xbox. I messaged the guy to find out why, and he said it was because last time he brought his xbox he dented his mums car, and paid $700 to have it fixed.

I told him to put the damn thing in a backpack or something, and be careful. He flat out refused, then said he wasn't even going to the party anymore, and that he'd rather stay home drinking instead. I asked him why he was blowing off one of his best mates for alcohol, and he told me to get ****ed.

Then, he had the ****ing balls to ask me if he could come to my place after work to get stoned. I told him I didn't have any weed, and he told me to buy some. I asked him to give me money first, but he refused, saying he'd pay me back after. He never ****ing does. I told him this, and again, he told me to get ****ed. Then I told him if he only wants to smoke weed for the sake of it then he can get the **** himself, instead of wasting mine.

I was pretty pissed off, so I started playing WWP. I got into a W2W game with some eurofag, who had a chatbot going. Everytime the dickhead made a move, the chatbot would flood the screen with LOL, or some other crap about how good he is. And in reality, the guy was a ****ing noob. I quit the game and got on msn and bitched about all of this, but it wasn't enough.

So, I came on UG. And, I'm already getting pissed off again because you guys are just going to say 'lol' or some ****. ****! I don't even know why I'm so pissed off. This **** bites. My parents are out, I've no weed, and cold chicken drumsticks for dinner. I'm gonna go kill myself.
A U S S I E
lol

EDIT: That sucks dude...
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Not all -core is good. There is only one true core, and that is hardcore.
A U S S I E
Deal with it. People are dicks. You're no exception, you have or will do something to piss someone off.

EDIT: Oh, may as well.

Somebody call the waaaahhhhhhmbulance.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Jcore44
I asked him why he was blowing off one of his best mates for alcohol

Lol

But seriously just chill mate.
Quote by MV4824
Ohhh BAWWWWWW, life is terrible!

- No one cares, good day.

No **** no one cares, it's the ****ing pit! And are you so humorless you can't detect an ounce of sarcasm? ****ing hell. Maybe I should add your post to the list!

Quote by dann_blood
Deal with it. People are dicks. You're no exception, you have or will do something to piss someone off.

EDIT: Oh, may as well.

Somebody call the waaaahhhhhhmbulance.

Course I piss people off. I AIM to.
A U S S I E
Last edited by Jcore44 at May 16, 2008,
ouch... bad day huh?

Anyone offer ideas on how it could be worse? =]
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Life can be such a bitch, but until you realise it happens to everyone else all the time you'll still be complaining.
Quote by CoreysMonster
50g of weed for free? I stopped reading there and call BS.

The bitch likes me, she has over a kilo of the **** and she's moving to Brisbane in a week. Get over it.
A U S S I E
Quote by Jcore44

Well stop bitching about your problems then, man up and deal with it.
You obviously do care about what people will say, otherwise you wouldn't be replying.
Grow up. You're whinging like a fucking kid, if you honestly can't deal with a few small bad things that have happened to you, go sort it out instead of acting like a damn baby about it.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Jcore44
I don't even know why I'm so pissed off. This **** bites. My parents are out, I've no weed, and cold chicken drumsticks for dinner. I'm gonna go kill myself.

its called menopause. suck it up and be a man.my parents are out ive got no weed and i ate burnt something for dinner. im not gonna go kill myself.

also lol

Quote by Jcore44
No **** no one cares, it's the ****ing pit! And are you so humorless you can't detect an ounce of sarcasm? ****ing hell. Maybe I should add your post to the list!

lol, and its the pit, so you should know that you getting worked up like this is only making people laugh at you, myself included
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

Grow a pair. If all you have to complain about is not getting free weed and some guy being a jackass to you, you have a seriously easy life, so I don't see what you have to bitch about.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Quote by Jcore44
DICLAIMER: The article below is a general vent, and contains foul language. Prepare for meaningless text.

So. Today. I got home from work and went to meet this chick at a bridge on a walking track for a free 50g bag of weed she promised me. I waited there an hour, she never ****ing came. I called her and asked her where she was, she said her friend caught up with her or some crap and I should meet her at this park. So, I went to the park and waited for another ****ing hour. She never came!

I went home to my mates place. It' his birthday today, and he's trying to organize an xbox LAN party at his place on the weekend. But he can't do it, because one dude won't bring his xbox. I messaged the guy to find out why, and he said it was because last time he brought his xbox he dented his mums car, and paid $700 to have it fixed.

I told him to put the damn thing in a backpack or something, and be careful. He flat out refused, then said he wasn't even going to the party anymore, and that he'd rather stay home drinking instead. I asked him why he was blowing off one of his best mates for alcohol, and he told me to get ****ed.

Then, he had the ****ing balls to ask me if he could come to my place after work to get stoned. I told him I didn't have any weed, and he told me to buy some. I asked him to give me money first, but he refused, saying he'd pay me back after. He never ****ing does. I told him this, and again, he told me to get ****ed. Then I told him if he only wants to smoke weed for the sake of it then he can get the **** himself, instead of wasting mine.

I was pretty pissed off, so I started playing WWP. I got into a W2W game with some eurofag, who had a chatbot going. Everytime the dickhead made a move, the chatbot would flood the screen with LOL, or some other crap about how good he is. And in reality, the guy was a ****ing noob. I quit the game and got on msn and bitched about all of this, but it wasn't enough.

So, I came on UG. And, I'm already getting pissed off again because you guys are just going to say 'lol' or some ****. ****! I don't even know why I'm so pissed off. This **** bites. My parents are out, I've no weed, and cold chicken drumsticks for dinner. I'm gonna go kill myself.

Literal Translation:

DISCLAIMER: The following is 6 paragraphs of me whining about how much the world hates me. Prepare to be bored.

Whiny, whiny, whiny, whiny, whiny, whiny, whiny, whiny, I have no free weed, my friend is clearly a little girl (wont take his xbox in the car in case he dents it - WTF), I have no LAN party, whiny, whiny whiny

Nobody cares
lol i just saw the LAN party bit

Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.

Quote by Jcore44
DICLAIMER:

wtf is a DICLAIMER? maybe just LAIM would work better.
Quote by Jcore44
Not all -core is good. There is only one true core, and that is hardcore.

actually the first was grindcore

if im wrong...

shutup
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Yes, dude, she likes you so much she decided to offer you a free 50g bag and never show up

GTFO d bag.
oh boo hoo
thats a GOOD day compared to my usual days
ok
im sorry
you should be allowed to vent
Quote by kman123
oh boo hoo
thats a GOOD day compared to my usual days
ok
im sorry
you should be allowed to vent

psh, no he shouldnt
Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.

dude needs better friends
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!

grow a pair man - the worst thing you've got goin on is a lack of weed, can't play your xbox and mummy and daddy aren't there to make dinner

get a life dude
    Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

Please, grow the f*ck up.

"Lulz, my friend is a d*ck and i cant smoke weedzz, ima kill mineselfs lolol"
    It all makes sense
    We're capable of beauty
    Through sounds that make on cringe
    The dogs only hear us now

Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
    grow a pair man - the worst thing you've got goin on is a lack of weed, can't play your xbox and mummy and daddy aren't there to make dinner

get a life dude

Pretty much summed up.
    Damn those Hardcore kids, always acting like the world is against them...There like the Angry versions of emos...
    harden the **** up
    Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
    thank you zackR .
    Quote by cocacolabottle
    Succesfull troll is succesfull.
    why do people incist on bringing 4chan **** into the pit? why?
    Quote by Jcore44

Then stop complaining; you've not right to.
    psykopoo:
    moron, spelt paedofile wrong
    Quote by Sabu
    Oh no!

Quote by Kensai
    kikaykitko, why do I get the feeling you're very sex depraved when you're on UG?

Quote by kikaykitko
    Because my virginity is starting to grow back.