I'm not sure if that's what it is called so let me explain.

Basically, I mean how news shows make things more interesting just before an advertisement break.

Is there a technical term for that? I've heard it called interest contour, but I can't find anything in google.
what like a cliff hanger
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Suspense ?
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
I suppose it's like a cliff hanger, yeh.

I was hoping for a more academic term.

Cheers though.
Quote by MV4824
Cliffiihangerous? Well this made-up Latin suffice?

Just to differentiate from the stallone film