So would you choose a girl/guy with a really nice face, but a really bad, fat body, or a really fit person with a butt ugly face?
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
good body bad face, just do it doggystyle and you wont have to see the ugly face.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
i would go for the face. definitely. the body serves no real purpose... except for teh sex. i also dont think you can have a really nice face with a fat body.
NEITHER!
cuz i dont have to choose, i'm settling down already
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Quote by pogo the clown
NEITHER!
cuz i dont have to choose, i'm settling down already

You saying your girl is fat and ugly?

Haha, you're in trouble now buddy.
Quote by lolcats
You saying your girl is fat and ugly?

Haha, you're in trouble now buddy.

nope never said that.. cuz she's slim and not ugly actually the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life,

so i dont have to pick between a girl having an ugly face and bad body or the other way around..
why would i need to pick a girl that isn't the one i'm with?
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Good face, Bad body.

That said, I'm the other way round IMO.

Meh. I'll have whatever I can get.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by pogo the clown
nope never said that.. cuz she's slim and not ugly actually the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life,

so i dont have to pick between a girl having an ugly face and bad body or the other way around..

Cause your gay?, you obviously making up the fact that you've got a woman in an attempt to impress kids on an internet forum? wow you da man
I'd say good face, bad body, as you can work on the body no?
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by pogo the clown

'k then. Pick between your chick's face on a fat body, and her body with an ugly face. Who would you pick if you had to choose one?
In this situation personality plays a major role.

I've dated chicks less than physically perfect in the past because they had great personalities.

I don't think I would ever date someone on the merits of either their face or body alone.
Quote by freedoms_stain

I don't think I would ever date someone on the merits of either their face or body alone.

I would, just for the hell of it, but it wouldn't last long. You gotta have the mind to go with the body.
Quote by hmblm12
i also dont think you can have a really nice face with a fat body.

Yeah I kinda agree... I mean at least for like obese girls. Generally speaking though, as long as the face is really attractive to me, it's more important. Hot body and bad face... doesn't work for me
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by zwound
I wouldn't care, as long as they were nice....i suppose?

Hm... A pretty face isn't that rare in Sweden. A good body is just a whole lot more rare IMO. So a nice body is number one for me.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at May 16, 2008,