Hi guys, this was made with a drum machine and was really just to try and get some ideas down in the same place so I can develop them. I would love any creative criticism or construcitve words. Check in my profile its the "Experimental" one. Will do crit for crit.

Thanks!
Rob
Check out the songs from my band, Super Thursday in my profile and give us a comment!
ooohh yeah lol this sounds great, something that is soothing and very easy to listen to

i like how the dynamics keep building up and up more things are introduce practically every other bar lol. the amount of reverb on the wah sounds good but i feel it doesnt really suit this song, as the song is a more dryer natural feel

OOOO gay hang on the song has cut out its most likly my side of things.. ill check back later and add more but its nice what im hearing
Thanks very much for the contribution! Yea the idea was to gradually get a bit more heavy and then guage where it sounds best, then I'll re-do the song. Also timing was a bit of a problem due to lag on the interface, bloody thing!
About the cutting out, it should reach 4:25 but it does cut out rather abruptly.
Check out the songs from my band, Super Thursday in my profile and give us a comment!
Genius. Love when the backwards riff comes in. Very chill vibe to this, very RHCP. Nice tone on all tracks.

Edit- Love when the distorted riff comes! With the wah lead I kinda wish there was a more overall chaos type thing going. Maybe like some trills and tapping to make the ending epic.

Overall, sounds great dude.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Hey rob me again .. nah it cut out at like 2:30 just my comp but none the less im listing to the rest now

The grungy guitar entered but its staying low key not trying to gain to much attention to itself which is cool

That progy riff is really cool, and the background guitar one with wah sounds great as especially with the nice pinch harmonics added in

You love ur wah lol,
within that final solo osunds great

So yeah very good job liked the whole genre switching feel done me proud
Dr. No - Thanks very much, yea a bit of reverse guitar can really bring a weird flow to a bit of music! Yea would be great to get some serious chaos at the end, hopefully when im done writing it, I can get the band together to get a mostly live recording done and overlay bits.

Martin - Great news that its working now, yea guilty as charged on the wah front... Ive been trying to cut down on use as when its used too much it loses its appeal! :s

Any more input would be greatly appreciated!
also if you want me to crit anything just post it up!
Haha yea its wah with plenty of reverb on it! Thanks will get on to yours now.