the greeks conttributed many things to our culture, such as olives, gyrocs, lenny kravits and anal sex

i loled
Quote by ralph wiggum
the greeks conttributed many things to our culture, such as olives, gyrocs, lenny kravits and anal sex

i loled

+1
Quote by jimmyhotpants
seriously, the bibliography made me ****ing rofl.

haha yeah... he cited tubgirl
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Oh teh lulz.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Pretty funny that he involded Dr Dre and N.W.A and even inserted a picture on Dr.Dre - The Chronic

Love the colors on page 3 and 4 too.
how the hell did he get 61% in the first one?

thats an alright mark, but the paper made no sense at all. i would have expected a NSA for that, and he would get 0!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by instagata0
how the hell did he get 61% in the first one?

thats an alright mark, but the paper made no sense at all. i would have expected a NSA for that, and he would get 0!

I do believe it's a fake though. But the story is more or less true if you remove all the lulz.
"this is page 3"
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I do believe it's a fake though. But the story is more or less true if you remove all the lulz.

Yeah, it has to be fake. There's no way a teacher would write like that, as well as spell 'too' as 'to'.
This is older than the internet. I'm surprised it isn't written on papyrus.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1