so as somewhat of a joke, my girlfriend and I bought the hello kitty strat, and was trying to play some br00talz on it. It sucked. so now as 50% joke and 50% curiosity, I bought and plan on installing an emg-85, sperzel locking tuners, and a gotoh bridge. I am also gonna set it up in standard C.

so....any other suggestions? or did I pretty much find a way to ruin a budget guitar pretty quickly? LOL

Oh and yes...it IS the pink one.

Check out my band! Endeavor

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster (little 59')
Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Sennheiser EW 172 Wireless
Carvin 6 space rack
nice. really like that guitar:P
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
it's been done before...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BzgV8xLOhR8
but it's funny and im sure not too may people would have the balls to play it at an actual show. i think i would die from laughter if i went to a show and the lead guitarist pulled out his hello kitty guitar to play some brutalz.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
I know it has been done before, but it is too damn funny. Hell yeah I'll gig with it! I should make a group or called the Hello Kitty br00talz and find anyone who has done this before lol.

Check out my band! Endeavor

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster (little 59')
Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Sennheiser EW 172 Wireless
Carvin 6 space rack
go for it, if you can play, who cares about the guitar you're using. image is over rated, although a lot of people latch on to it.

and dont make a group called he hello kitty br00t4ls. LoL

but have fun man!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...