I didn't know whether this was a musician talk or a pit talk so I chose the place with the vast majority of UGers go- plus Im in a bit of a hurry.

Right, so I start my paper in 35 minutes (before I start leaving)
and I've been studying ALLOT from a book my teacher gave me
because apparently I have the highest chance of getting an A* (go me )

Anyhoo- any of you done the test yet? what came up for you? did you find it easy?

I have no idea why im worrying about this but I want a really good grade (I got full marks for the performances and stuff so I think I already have 60% in my favour when I go into the exam,

Btw whats the grade boundries? like 75% will give you a B- kinda like that
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
It's pretty easy. I managed to get an A with no revision, so it can't be that hard.

You might be on a different syllabus to what I did - which examining board are you doing it with?

75% is probably a high B. 80% is usually an A at GCSE. 85-90% is an A*. It depends on how difficult the test is for each year.
Quote by blue_strat
It's pretty easy. I managed to get an A with no revision, so it can't be that hard.

You might be on a different syllabus to what I did - which examining board are you doing it with?

well from the book he gave me it says edexcel- which may be the board or not.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Yeah, it is.

Have you done fusions, like salsa, bhangra, etc? I also got pavan and galliard on mine, along with Baroque/Classical/Romantic distinctions. There was some note filling-in to do too.
Quote by blue_strat
Yeah, it is.

Have you done fusions, like salsa, bhangra, etc? I also got pavan and galliard on mine, along with Baroque/Classical/Romantic distinctions. There was some note filling-in to do too.

To be honest our music teacher just lets us do what we want
he crammed like the whole sylibus into the 2 last lessons
even then he gave half of those lessons as free time
and the book kinda covered all those
aswell as ragas and gamelans

also thanks for saying the grade boundries

Edit- and the only person who answered
Quote by blue_strat

75% is probably a high B. 80% is usually an A at GCSE. 85-90% is an A*. It depends on how difficult the test is for each year.

i think youve just made me feel better about my exam in a minute :/

advrage for country is 30% so you shud be fine too!
No problem.

Music teachers in general seem to be unreliable . One of mine went to prison and the other spent half of the year off on maternity leave. We just had a load of substitutes.
I got a B in mine, cause I didn't really pay much attention and I missed most of my deadlines.
It's pretty damn easy if you pay attention

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by blue_strat
No problem.

Music teachers in general seem to be unreliable . One of mine went to prison and the other spent half of the year off on maternity leave. We just had a load of substitutes.

i officially HATE substitutes! lol

i had to feel in a comnplaint about a LSA (learning support assistant) today >_<

teachers are bitchy