Sorry, but I couldn't really hear your guitar over the original track, so I can't really give a crit for you other than turn the music down and turn yourself up.

There were some bits where I could hear your guitar but it's not clear enough to hear any confirmed mistakes and stuff.

But you're a bit out of time on the riff around 1:20
Quote by XianXiuHong
Sorry, but I couldn't really hear your guitar over the original track, so I can't really give a crit for you other than turn the music down and turn yourself up.

There were some bits where I could hear your guitar but it's not clear enough to hear any confirmed mistakes and stuff.

Yeah i thought i may try a different way of recording because the "straight out the digi cam " techinque was kind of annoying.
Last edited by grunger at May 16, 2008,
Quote by XianXiuHong

dude you could easily hear his playing over the original track
You should get some backingtracks! =)

Nice playing though: I never liked Trivium but you made it seem rather nice; they play pretty ****ty live and you played it much better.