For some reason whenever i try to go to a microsoft site, or use msn it doesn't work everything else seems to be working fine, i scanned for viruses and spyware and got rid of what was there but that didnt seem to make a difference.

It's a bit of a problem cause i can't access my emails. If anyone could help i'd appreciate it.
I think that MS are having an off day. Everybody in my office is getting an error when trying to open the MSN UK site. I don't think it's your problem at all.

Also, if you click the BACK button on your browser after you've been chucked of the MSN site, it may display it anyway.
tried using a different browser?
turned it off and on again?
what OS are you on?
Rockin' shit
Quote by jimmyhotpants
tried using a different browser?
turned it off and on again?
what OS are you on?

I've tried all of that, didn't seem to work
I'm using windows.
Quote by Dumbo
is it a legit copy?

yes. Also i could sign into msn earlier today but last night this morning and tonight it hasn't been working.
Your not the only one, yeah i think MS are having an off day, for a browser i would recomend using firefox and installing a automated virus scanner addon.
ಠ_ಠ Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Dainolduram
Your not the only one, yeah i think MS are having an off day, for a browser i would recomend using firefox and installing a automated virus scanner addon.

i use firefox. Also no one else i know is having these problems, well from the couple of people ive spoken to about it, i could accsess the msn site for uk but usa, and australia which is were i am, dont work.