i want valve amp and preferably a 30 watt and i think this laney is good for me but what do u guys think?
Tokai love rock les paul
Vintage V99 les paul
Squire Strat
Peavy Raptor
Ibanez sgt130 acoustic j200
Digitech EX-7 expression pedal
Behringer acoustic modeler
Orange crush 3
Vox AD30VT
What type of music do you want to play?

Laney VC30 is a good amp, especially if you're from UK since they are cheap there. Model 112 is told to be better than 212 though, because even 112 is REALLY loud. You probably don't need the second speaker.
a bit of everything
Tokai love rock les paul
Vintage V99 les paul
Squire Strat
Peavy Raptor
Ibanez sgt130 acoustic j200
Digitech EX-7 expression pedal
Behringer acoustic modeler
Orange crush 3
Vox AD30VT
My old lead player had one of the hybrid Laney 2x12 amps, that thing was seriously loud and had a really crisp tone as well. These amps sound enormous - get one.
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
VC30 is really versatile, it can do funk, blues, classic rock and maybe some metal like Iron Maiden, but nothing heavier. It's definitely not an amp for modern metal or oldschool thrash.

Also, I've noticed that many people had problems with reliability of this model, I'm not sure if newer VC30s are less faulty - ask in the official Laney thread in this forum, guys there will be more helpful in that matter.
It's a very good amp. I'd go for the 1x12 version though, a 2x12 combo is stupidly big, and a pain to lift by yourself aswell. Plus the 1x12 is cheaper and still sounds great.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music