Where I can find the per monthly rate that the average person spends on stuff like clothes, food, entertainment, charities, pets, gas, daycare and hygienic items, etc or all of the above things based on an income?

This is for an econ. project, that I procrastinated on
Yes, there is a website. There are many many websites. This might be a good start. (I know, I know, it's already been done, but I think the message needs to be hammered home.)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by freedoms_stain
TDKshorty is permabanned? AGAIN?

yeah, I had two warnings and then I got unbanned but then I made a thread that made a joke about being banned and Carmel_I banned me for that

and I'm using google already
Try your local newspaper website...mine has searches for property taxes and stuff maybe it's got that too.
google.com is a nice little place that has the answers to everything.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by johand77
yeah, I had two warnings and then I got unbanned but then I made a thread that made a joke about being banned and Carmel_I banned me for that

and I'm using google already

So you are a multi?

*repor...

Ah what the hell. Live fast, die young!
Quote by saphrax
So you are a multi?

*repor...

UG needs more people like this guy. by which i mean people who arent assholes.
as for the actual thread topic, i cant help you.
Quote by saphrax
So you are a multi?

*repor...

lol
i made this account so I could talk to Rankles when I first got banned and I really need some info, it's not like I'm talking about bewbs or time travel or anything