hey ya'll its me djmay71. i've noticed over the last 10 mins or so theres a lot of those "Wrestling Forums" threads.
who here believes that this person should be perma-banned (which i'm sure he already has, which if he has, my hats off to frenchy or whoevers monitoring the pit at this time)
and who here believes that his person should be cluster fcuked? i honestly do.
just throwing this out there. thats all.
I think we should all sign up, spam the forum with pro-UG lul wut pearn and pron

Disgrace him in front of the few ppl that joined then leave

UG Posse
Quote by TERU
Quickly, everyone in

alone in those 10 minutes i'm online now i saw it so many times that it isn't funny anymoar...

please people... don't overuse the funny things -.-
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by meh17
I think we should all sign up, spam the forum with pro-UG lul wut pearn and pron

UG Posse

great idea
hehehe wrestling is teh br00talz!
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
The person spamming with that gif should be warned

The people trying to "invade" the other guys forum should be warned.

The people posting in the threads he has that aren't locked should be warned.

Seriously, don't people read the rules?
Quote by meh17

UG Posse

that seems like an idea and a half, only i don't really have the time for that right now, but i shall try to remember to do it later...someone leave a msg or something on my profile so i remember lol
Quote by Minkaro
The person spamming with that gif should be warned

The people trying to "invade" the other guys forum should be warned.

The people posting in the threads he has that aren't locked should be warned.

Seriously, don't people read the rules?

dude, the fact that we're talking about going into this wrestling forum, doesn't mean we're actually gonna do it. i'm not, its just funny thats all.
i honestly have better things to do right now then invade a forum about a subject that i don't care about, like clean up my apartment and move out in 48 hours time