Page 1 of 3
..apparently you weren't as careful in your secret love affair as you should have been.

Your boyfriend/girlfriend axes down your front door and storms into the bedroom where you and your lover are making out. He/she steps onto the bed and asks you to give him/her one reason why he/she shouldn't dispatch you both in a typical gory slasher fashion.

What's the reason you give?

wut?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Threesome.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich... both of you
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
she wouldnt, id have dropkicked the bitch before she took one step into the room.
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Quote by metaldud536
I cought Mew. And I'm willing to trade.

How I wish, How I wish you were here...
probably charm her with my amazing smile and she would be so turned on she would join in. threesomes ftw!
I tripped and her vagina broke my fall.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I'd probably just transform into a wolf and bail.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I would buy some time while preparing my blaster beneath the sheets. My GF would be all 'ok give me a reason! how the hell did she get here?!' and I'd be like, 'even I get boarded sometimes!!! do you think I had a choice?' and then she'd be like, 'wrong answer. I've been waiting for this for a long time...' and I'd go, 'Yes, I'll BET you have!!' And then I'd shoot her from underneath the sheets!! And then I'd get up, get dressed and walk out saying 'sorry about the mess.' to my mistress and I'd flip her a quarter.

Thats how it'd go, exactly.
We're only strays.
Reason? I have none. You're just not good enough anymore.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Problem?
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by TheQuailman
It wasn't me!

+1
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
I thought it was you.

Quote by dancesisidance
Reason? I have none. You're just not good enough anymore.

I like that.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by metaldud536
I cought Mew. And I'm willing to trade.

Yeah..the whole Pokemon joke is just old now..
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
Yeah..the whole Pokemon joke is just old now..

And thats the reason I'd leave you.

Thrice no longer likes pokemon

I'd let her hack me. I'd like getting killed by a hot girl.
It's not my fault, she kicked me in the dick.

...With her vagina.
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
I'd tell her that raping someone isn't exactly cheating.
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I would buy some time while preparing my blaster beneath the sheets. My GF would be all 'ok give me a reason! how the hell did she get here?!' and I'd be like, 'even I get boarded sometimes!!! do you think I had a choice?' and then she'd be like, 'wrong answer. I've been waiting for this for a long time...' and I'd go, 'Yes, I'll BET you have!!' And then I'd shoot her from underneath the sheets!! And then I'd get up, get dressed and walk out saying 'sorry about the mess.' to my mistress and I'd flip her a quarter.

Thats how it'd go, exactly.

Best reply in this thread yet.
"Time of the month is it? Cant I be naked with my sister!? God you are so needy and jealous!"
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I tripped and fell into her.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
"No! I thought it was you! Except you were hot!" (don't hurt me its for the sake of the thread)

Seriously though, I wouldn't be a dumbass and two time in the first place. If your girlfriend isn't enough for you, then get one who is.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Page 1 of 3