Page 1 of 2
I have been trying to find a song to play for my girlfriend but i just cant decide what to play its been a while since we have seen each other and i want a song that will show her that i still love her and will always be there for her. I had just got out of juvi and my parents wont let me go anywhere but im 18 now and probation will end by next month. I still get to talk to her every once in a while but not in person. I need that song show her im not ever going away again any adivice?
Whispers in the Dark by Skillet

Read the lyrics and thats what they say.

it says that you'll always be there no matter what
meathook sodomy
i cum blood
necropedophile
entrails ripped from a virgins kunt
f#cked with a knife
stripped, raped and strangled

nothing says love like cannibal corpse.
Quote by z4twenny
meathook sodomy
i cum blood
necropedophile
entrails ripped from a virgins kunt
f#cked with a knife
stripped, raped and strangled

nothing says love like cannibal corpse.

I wana tell that i love her not that i want to rape and kill her
Quote by cloud7dragon

um.... whats the difference?
Hey There Delilah (You could use her name instead of "Delilah")
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Write your own damn song. It's a lot more meaningful. She'll be a lot more impressed/moved by it.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Lost by Anouk maybe. at least its beautiful.
tC "capone" [ member of Sedated ]

Jackson Dinky DKMG
Marshall 15w
Boss V-wah
Marshall Jackhammer
You can use one of the songs I wrote when I was about 17.

"How can I tell you I love you, when you're sitting on my face?"
seriously though if you're not going with cannibal corpse then theres a jim croce song that goes

"many times i tried to tell you but the words just came out wrong
so i had to say i love you, in a song"

i know its cheesy right. but chicks like that
I don't wanna be mean, BUT, you may need to get your life in order before you start pondering love ballads to your gal.
Dish
for some reason warrent's song "heaven" comes to mind
shouldnt be to hard to play either
Quote by William1234
Hey There Delilah (You could use her name instead of "Delilah")
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton

+1
Any of Joe Satriani's Ballads

Always With Me Always With You
Love Thing
Come On Baby (There's no tabs for this one yet so you'll have to transpose it)
etc
i once played entrails ripped from a virgins kunt to a girl, best night of my life......

until i finished playing the song and i got arrested for intended rape.....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by metal4all
Write your own damn song. It's a lot more meaningful. She'll be a lot more impressed/moved by it.

QFT
Quote by 12345abcd3
Why were you in juvi anyway?

I may provide suggestions when this is answered.

i was in juvi for fighting with my father. He got drunk and attacked my little bro so i protected him, and broke my dads nose.
Quote by pandora_grunt
QFT

Don't talk like that in MT. I was being serious, it IS a lot more meaningful to write your own songs for girls; I've done it before, I would know. Sorry for trying to give him some advice.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
Don't talk like that in MT. I was being serious, it IS a lot more meaningful to write your own songs for girls; I've done it before, I would know. Sorry for trying to give him some advice.

What are you talking about? It means "Quite ****ing True" and was just reaffirming your point.
Quote by :-D
What are you talking about? It means "Quite ****ing True" and was just reaffirming your point.

I thought it meant Quit Fucking Talking. I could've sworn that's what it meant at some point... oh well.

Sorry about that pandora_grunt.
Thanks for correcting me there :-D

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by cloud7dragon

I suggest good night by the Beatles

Play it when shes layin down, sing if u realy want to but the guitar part is beautiful alone
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Dude......BGC and z in the pit........holy crap. Anyway, yeah, play something you wrote, much better.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by :-D

I'm pretty sure it actually means "Quoted For Truth"

Anyway, trust me, play Little Wing.

TRUST ME.

You will get laid.
Quote by metal4all
I thought it meant Quit Fucking Talking. I could've sworn that's what it meant at some point... oh well.

Sorry about that pandora_grunt.
Thanks for correcting me there :-D

It was indeed meant positive... but hey no offense taken, acronyms can be a biatch :P I should be more careful with those :O

Actually I learned it to be Quoted For Truth but anyhow...

Little Wing works... More then Words also... But I still think you should write your own :P
wonderwall by oasis
hide your love away by the beatles
high and dry by radiohead
all easy songs to play, high and dry is a little tough to sing but if you hvae a good voice ull do fine
Page 1 of 2