I'm having a little problems understanding something winamp-related. I'm using their page and trying to use something that is written on their helpsection, but it's kinda confusing, and I was wondering if anybody has the time and would be so kind to help me? I'd like to go through it on msn or yahoo though, it's easier that way.

Anybody want to help a damsel in distress?

So if you're very technical and care to help, please type out your email adress and I'll add you .
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape of without scissors.
Can we do it on IM? It's faster that way. If you don't know how to help me and I have to either get help by somebody else or type it out here it will take longer, but I want to start typing out a wall of text now. I want short text and questions and anwsers and yes or no etc.

Please?
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape of without scissors.