6 15%
Finding Nemo
3 8%
The Incredibles
6 15%
Cars
0 0%
Voters: 39.
After a recent discussion with a few friends, it seems apparent that I hang around with alod of Toy Story fanboys. So what's you're favourite Disney Pixar film?

I'm gonna have to go with Finding Nemo, but I do adore Monsters Inc and Toy Story 2.
Monster's Inc and Bug's Life. I'll go with MI on the amazingness of the title sequence though.
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Cars, for its sheer epic brilliance.
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Yeah Monsters, inc
Wasnt shrek done by disney/pixar? if so that should have been on the poll.
just the 1st one though the other 2 were pants.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I was torn between Toy Story 2 and The Incredibles, but in the end I voted for The Incredibles because the characters are just cooler.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
finding nemo
but toy story is a really close second!
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Toy Story, but I like all of those movies. Second is probably A Bugs Life or Finding Nemo.
The Incredibles. Long time since I saw any of these. Especially Monsters Inc, maybe have to watch it again. Didn't like Finding Nemo that much as I feel it's pretty much a rip off of a lot of other animated movies and the "script" or whatever you wanna call is a bit thin in my opinion.
Monster Inc.

Finding Nemo was to saccharin
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Monsters Inc. was fairly good… but Toy Story was the very first one I’ve ever seen out of those movies, and plus I can’t change my vote
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by CowboyUp
Toy Story, but I like all of those movies. Second is probably A Bugs Life or Finding Nemo.

+1 definitely.
I never seen Cars, I didn't really like the look of it, but I may have to give it a watch if I can sometime. I never really got into A Bug's Life either back when I was a nipper. Finding Nemo is sooo colourful though, I love it!