Was just curious...

Anyone plan on hitting this particular guitar show this weekend?

http://www.texasguitarshows.com/
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
that's this weekend! D*mn. Looks like a cool blues rock festi in blues land. wish i could go but too far. Chicago that is. take some pics if you go and then ask about an amp or something you saw. i was gonna say - wrong forum, but i'm trying to chill out these days.

funage ;
id love to go but im busy this weekend.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
lol damn prom... id go but i got senior prom tomorrow... gonna be a good ****ing night!
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Here's some photos from today (I'll take more tomorrow as I'm going back to see if I can make any end of show deals...)

Warning: lots of big photos ahead....

Ark Amps had a booth there. Really interesting looking, and better yet, very nice sounding. Didn't get a chance to play through 'em myself, as there were quite a few people looking to do the same before me.

Was staring at this Fender Koa Tele almost the whole time there. Played really nice....

Guitars far and wide... all over, both vintage and new.

This kid could put many of the players there to shame... unbelievable.
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Last edited by Hakael at May 17, 2008,
Abyss Guitars... These custom made guitars were simply beautiful (imo) and played just as good as they looked, but were also as expensive as they looked.

More customs, can't recall the manufacturer...

Tommi signed...

And for the PRS fans...

More pics to come tomorrow!
Last edited by Hakael at May 17, 2008,
Damn! I wish I had enough money to drive to Chicago. It's only an hour away, but I'd be scared of getting lost too.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.