Poll: Which are you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which are you?
The guy working his ass off until the final bell.
75 37%
The guy looking out the window day dreaming
117 58%
The guy cracking his knuckles all the time.
57 28%
The guy clicking his pen whenever he thinks.
53 26%
The guy constantly disturbing everybody with his bathroom breaks.
7 3%
The guy who pulls out a tissue and blows his nose for 5 minutes
17 8%
Voters: 203.
Page 1 of 2
but i poop from there
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Poll????
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
I'm the guy that always finishes way early, draws on tables and daydreams into his own reality.
i count spots on the ceiling tiles and chew on my pen
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by hazzmatazz
What if I'm a girl, hmm? Your pole does not apply to me.

I'm fairly sure my pole would, perhaps the poll wouldn't though. . .

Just pick which option best describes you.

EDIT: Yes, I deliberately allowed people to vote for more than one option as it is possible to be the guy who looks out the window and clicks his pen at the same time.
I would work my ass off. Finish early. Take a nap. If i feel like it, check my answers and leave the exam hall early.
If the exam is hard, I'd copy. Why is that option not up there?
Quote by BassmasterGreg
In a exam your not aloud to come back into the hall once you left, well it is for scotland anyway.

wtf yes you are. they just send an invigilator outside with you. and i live in scotland. maybe that's just for your school...
Quote by -blaze-
I would work my ass off. Finish early. Take a nap. If i feel like it, check my answers and leave the exam hall early.
If the exam is hard, I'd copy. Why is that option not up there?

Because UG is made up of good little boys and girls, God forbid any of them would ever cheat.

Also, copying in a real exam is bloody difficult if not impossible.
omg there was a fat douche sitting behind me the other day in my physics practical cracking his fingers all the time. it was so ****ing annoying...
Options 2 and 3 Speaking of which I had an exam today...well...I say 'an exam'; I had 4 of the fuckers. I spent about 6.5 hours in the same room today just sat there answering questions, except the 25 minute break we just about got, which I don't think is long enough.

So yeah, I was apsolutely steaming when I finally got to leave. So came home and played some Iron Maiden, which always seems to calm me down (apart from whiskey, which works even more so ).
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by blynd_snyper
Because UG is made up of good little boys and girls, God forbid any of them would ever cheat.

Also, copying in a real exam is bloody difficult if not impossible.

Practice makes perfect.
The girl who stares out the window (or at the clock) day dreaming, and then works her ass off once she's come back down to earth
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Yeah, I'm in grade 11 and taking the IB, I had my English yesterday and my German today (which was the real exam, I'm taking it 1 year early). Monday is Maths and Philosophy, Chem is on Thursday and then some other time is Physics.

I really hate exam season.
I work until my brain collapses, finish - and finish rather brilliantly - and day dream until the end.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Instead of clicking my pen, I will flick it up, fail to catch it and watch it drop to the table annoying anyone within four tables distance to me.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
The guy who pulls out a tissue and blows his nose for 5 minutes, 'cause I got bloody hayfever!
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by asator
wtf yes you are. they just send an invigilator outside with you. and i live in scotland. maybe that's just for your school...

must be
Quote by BassmasterGreg
In a exam your not aloud to come back into the hall once you left, well it is for scotland anyway.

That isn't so good...
i'm the resident pen-clicker. but i get everything done as quickly as possible and am usually among the first to leave.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Page 1 of 2