Page 1 of 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6MxxqcH_Mkc
watch this vidoe and tell me if the lady who did this deserves justice.
Whats happened to us have we really become so frieken fragile and sypathetic in this society that we have to send people to jail for being assholes.

sure the lady who did this was an assholle, prick, bitch and every nasty thing in the book but she dosent deserve jail time at all i think.

if something like this lead that little girl to suicide then what makes you say if this didnt happpen something down the line wouldnt have, like lets say a another "boyfriend", a best friend breaking of ties, or someone just plain being a plain asshole to her, obviously there were alot more problems here than just this boy josh braking up with her and i think its ludicrus and absurd that they put a women away to jail for something like this no matter how much a harpy she is.

write down what you think and give an explanation.
I suppose on a moral standpoint, jail time would be appropriate but from a legal standing I can't see her serving much time, if any,

And my god that video is slow.

Quote by metaldud536
Megan was hot. Who'd do that to a hot girl?

LOL at online dating.

Megan was also 13, cool your loins down Lothario.
Funny words.
Last edited by I_Am_Iron_Man at May 16, 2008,
Wow what dicks

Seriously what parents would go through that much trouble to help their own kid over something as stupid as a friendship breakup?
She loved rap music. I wonder if this had something to do with gang warfare.

I feel bad for her, actually. Its a shame to see what trolling can do to people. I wonder if Teegman ever got anyone to kill themself.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
I suppose on a moral standpoint, jail time would be appropriate but from a legal standing I can't see her serving much time, if any,

I'm sorry.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

i coulda read the whole paragraph in a minute, tops.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

I find it strange that you bring up her age as a reason for it to be wrong for him to want her, but not the fact that she's dead.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by diminishedtobme
She doesnt deserve jail time, she deseves a medal, one less emo to worry about.

....congratulations, you're a twat!
what the hell, what kind of parents would be stupid enought pull this on a 13 year old girl.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I find it strange that you bring up her age as a reason for it to be wrong for him to want her, but not the fact that she's dead.

True, but she wasn't dead in those photo's, which was what he was referring to.

Unless they had one hell of a funeral.
Funny words.
Quote by diminishedtobme

your an asshole
If i were the parents of the deceased I probably would have done much worse then break a stupid foosball table.
'62 reissue Mexican Fender Stratocaster.

Fender Blues Junior

Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Electro Harmonix NYC Big Muff
Ibanez TS9 tube screamer
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
Electro Harmonix Micro P.O.G
Ibanez DE7 Delay
You don't think there's anything wrong with a grown woman spending a lot of time harassing a young girl and driving her to suicide?

Do we really need people like that running loose in society? I think the bitch should be locked up.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
True, but she wasn't dead in those photo's, which was what he was referring to.

Unless they had one hell of a funeral.

True, but the video is about the girl being dead. So, its implied..

I'm not here to judge, man. I'm just trying to understand you a little better here. Otherwise, how am I supposed to do my part in keeping the peace on the internet?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I'm not here to judge, man. I'm just trying to understand you a little better here. Otherwise, how am I supposed to do my part in keeping the peace on the internet?

You could send me some money.
Quote by metaldud536
You could send me some money.

In theory, I could also send you anthrax. Its much easier for us to just not send each other stuff.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Archaon
You don't think there's anything wrong with a grown woman spending a lot of time harassing a young girl and driving her to suicide?

Do we really need people like that running loose in society? I think the bitch should be locked up.

I never said thst it was alright or that its justified, but that she dosent deserve jail time for hurting someones fellings witch is essentially what she did.
Last edited by the-kidR44 at May 16, 2008,
Quote by the-kidR44
I never said there it was alright or that its justified, but that she dosent deserve jail time for hurting someones fellings witch is essentially what she did.

That's how school shootings start. Assholes hurting feelings of people who are mentally ill. You think the assholes should get away like that?
Quote by the-kidR44
I never said there it was alright or that its justified, but that she dosent deserve jail time for hurting someones fellings witch is essentially what she did.

She didn't hurt someones feelings. She acted like someone who doesn't belong in society. When someone acts like they don't belong in society, they need to be put in prison.

..I'm looking at you, Carrot Top.
Quote by vintage x metal

The unfortunate fact of the matter is that the girls age had a big part to play in the turnout of this affair.

Kids grow up fast these days but at 13 they're still very much emotionally immature.

These people preyed on this girls insecurities and psychologically attacked her. She hadn't developed the emotional defence mechanisms to deal with the pain and she took the wrong way out.

The people involved definitely deserve punishment.
Quote by diminishedtobme

People like you shouldn't be allowed to live.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by Jack Off Jill

No biggy.
Funny words.
Her reaction wasn't totally unpredictable, considering the facts:
New school, not many close friends
Spends a lot of time socializing on the internet
Is 13 years old.

The mother should be locked up for a long time for acting in such a harmful and irresponsible way. The other girl should probably get counselling/ a community service order or something. I can't get my head round how someone's mum would act like such a prick.
The mother who made up josh should be put away, she must have known that the girl who commited suicide was mentally unstable and she was only 13. Im suprised the grieving parents didn't try to kill the other parents or at least harm them.
Its ridiculous that things even come to this.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
When it said "Her father took an axe, her mother took a sledgehammer", or whatever it was, i seriously thought they had gone and tried to kill the woman so i was suprised about the football table bit.

Even though i think a lot worse should happen to that woman, i respect the parents for not resorting to violence and venting their anger another way. It could have easily been 2 people dead and 2 in jail.

So props to them for not resorting to violence.

Especially if you have axes and sledgehammer lying around.
According the news, the woman was indicted on one count of conspiracy and three counts of accessing protected computers without authorization to obtain information to inflict emotional distress on Megan Meier. So legally if they can prove that then she was breaking the law.

I think even if they don't win this case they should sue just to take every penny they can away from this woman.
The parents of the other girl should get 20 years imprisonement.

Btw if I was Megan's parents I would have used the pickaxe and the sledgehammer directly on the other old bastards
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
that "lady" who is guilty is a sick bitch, i would understand it if it was tina's "friend" who did it but.. WTF is a fully grown mother doing toying with a little girl's feelings.
but no she does not deserve to go to jail, but she should die with the guilt of knowing she killed a little girl!!!!!!

honestly its a sad ending to a tragic life...
watch out. this thread mentions suicide. it might be closed.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah