Whats a guitar related gift to get my dad? He already has a Line 6 programmer thing that he loves, so it can't be effects/tone related. Also, my price range is like $20 cause I already got my mom something cooking related for Mother's Day that was about that much. He already has a wah pedal. He already has a mini practice amp.
We're only strays.
Strings, picks, polish, lube, the works.
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

all the things you mention are lot more expensive than 20 bucks. so it doesn't really matter he already has it cause it's way out of your budget
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by columbianneckti
Strings, picks, polish, lube, the works.

well he has all that stuff more or less, and besides I'd want it to be something more gift-oriented, as opposed to functional. Only because like I said he pretty much has everything he needs but I don't know what else to get him other than something instrument related.
We're only strays.
Personalised picks sound like your best choice.

How about something that means something to him from you, rather than just something he likes?

Something to remind him of a great time you have spent with him.

A father-son gift

This is what I got my dad, but it was for his birthday the other day. Its much better. All dads like Samurai movies about blind guys.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah get one of those scaled replica guitars, my sister got me one for my birthday a few years back (the flaming skull hendrix strat) and its sweet as.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Jack Off Jill

This is what I got my dad, but it was for his birthday the other day. Its much better. All dads like Samurai movies about blind guys.

lmao true true, im getting my dad the new Indiana Jones DVDs, me and my sister are taking him to the new Indiana Jones movie in theatres, and I rented a '67 Chevy Impala for him to drive around in for the day
No one understands middle aged men better than me. Get the man samurai movies. If he isn't into Zatoichi (And you'd have to be crazy if you aren't) then get him Yojimbo. But seriously.. if he likes Clint Eastwood movies, he'll love Zatoichi. They're all stolen from Zatoichi anyway. That said, I still love Fistful of Dollars.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.