Mexican Telecaster, paid £180 for it second hand, it's a 2006 model
not the best but hey it's the best guitar i've ever played so =D
Applaud ? I take it your making a statement, and don't really have a question.

Gibson SG Classic
Laguna LE 422
Dean Razorback
Washburn LK60PS
Fender Bass
Ibanez Acoustoc/Electric
Marshall MG 15HFX Microstack
Line 6 Spider III Amp

Remeber...... Every where you go, there you are!
Holy crap that's cheap. Used MIMs usually go for around £3-400.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru

You sure? I got my MIM Tele from GAK for £290.
MIMs are £300 new, teles tend to be £10 or so cheaper than the strats
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Quote by Ichimaru

maybe they do on denmark street. o_O back on planet earth, they go for £300 or so new...

EDIT: £180 sounds about right, i'd have thought. do you have any pics?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Congrats - PICS
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
sorry for delay, couldn't get on the computor much yesterday but here's some pics

n yer it plays amazing
i love the neck, so quick and easy =]
nice man. now iam all gased up. really though nice guitar and hold on to it.
thanks for the pics btw
Great guitar. I have a lot of gear and the '94 MIM Strat is still one of my favorites, plays like butter.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
You have no idea how jealous I am. Telecaster=my dream guitar and I really need one! T_T And I don't wanna go for squier because it sounds... baby. (The name)
Good choice of finish! You got a great deal on it too, nice going.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
nice guitar.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
cheers guys
but yer "Mozze", i got it second hand by looking through some online classifieds and found it for £200 but managed to knock £20 off by haggling

so yer jsut have a look around coz theres quite a few deals and most people will go lower than their asking price

gumtree.com is a good one, well for those in the U.K

=]
very nice!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
congrats on the new guitar.

I actually just bought my first fender, a MIM strat in that exact same color and maple fretboard, on Saturday. fenders rock
I was just cruising though this thread when I came upon the pics of your new Tele, and man, my heart just jumped! Your Tele looks just like my '52 when I was 16 years old back in the '60's! I paid $200 for it then and it was in perfect condition. Don't ever sell it, you will regret it as I have!

Have fun with it!
yeah thats a nice tele... good call on the color, i got one in midnight blue... the mexi fenders are great value for their money! i love mine to pieces
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb