Alrighty.

My roommate and I have had a very nice near gear week.

I apologize in advance for any 56k users (if there are any still out there) and for the lack of camera skills that I have.

First off:

Michael Kelly Hybrid - This thing is amazing. I absolutely absolutely absolutely love it. Plays great, sounds great, looks sexy. Grabbed it for $300 off of ebay.

1963 Teisco Del Rey EP-T8 - Sooooo sexy. Needs to be rewired and the neck needs a lot of work, but this project guitar was cheap and will be fun to play with. $100 off of ebay.

1960s Teisco Del Rey E440 - My buddy's friend just had this laying around the house and said we could have it. Holy ****; this guitar plays smooth and is so classy. We might need to re-solder some stuff on the inside, but it's still a spectacular guitar.

Fender Roc Pro 1000 - My roommate uses a Pod XT Live and needed more volume to keep up with my Peavey Classic 50. We snagged this half stack for $200 off of Craigslist. It is LOUD and warms up the Pod XT Live a lot.

Fender SK-100B - My other roommate wants to learn how to play bass. We grabbed this head for $95 today at a local guitar shop. Sounds good and it was cheap.

My pedalboard with new Dean Markley PT13 Chromatic Tuner.

A picture of our living room with *most* of the family.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at May 16, 2008,
Wow. dude that's nice. way to go.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by BenRaah
Nice

I hope you don't keep them stood up against the radiator...

It's summertime so it's not on anymore

Quote by Roots_radical
Ha why does it say 2003 on all your photos?

It's my other roommate's camera . I noticed it after I posted the photos too.
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Nice Lot of steals you got there
I like the look of that Del Ray in particular
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
sweet!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
holy...

damn dude! nice haul!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
i just noticed the flaming on the pickup cover and surround. that's very nice indeed, and suits the acoustic vibe of the instrument very well.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i just noticed the flaming on the pickup cover and surround. that's very nice indeed, and suits the acoustic vibe of the instrument very well.

The knobs are rosewood, too .

So sexy.
Quote by utsapp89
you bargain hunter! pure awesomeness.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
That looks like one of the coolest rooms ever!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by FacingUsAll
The knobs are rosewood, too .

So sexy.

even better!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?