hey pit, ive been here for a while, mostly lurking and just posting in threads, and this is my first thread, so sup guise?
anyway, to the point, what does the pit think of john 5? listen toa few of his songs from "the devil knows my name". hes done a duo with jim rioot, one with joe satriani, and one with eric johnson. its a badass cd, and i was just wondering what the pit thought about it.....so?
There was a Signature here.

It's gone now.
Wrong forum, mate. Try the Shred or Other music forum. You'll probably find by using the search bar that there's already a thread .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Wrong forum, mate. Try the Shred or Other music forum.

Its the right forum, just the wrong section.

I like john 5, i think some people brand him a goth guitarist because of his manson years, but actually hes a very versatile well accomplished player
Oh sweet another manson fan, i can tell by the sig and your name.

But i am a big fan of all of John 5's work.
Last edited by Luizza69 at May 16, 2008,
I don't like metal but John 5 in an exception. I love him.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by GrissomFan

I like john 5, i think some people brand him a goth guitarist because of his manson years, but actually hes a very versatile well accomplished player

shush, m'dear, shush.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by GrissomFan

He names his guitars.... he's freakin' weird... but he's a good player.

I mean he plays blues, bluegrass, shred, and altertive goth metal rock br00tal extreme ****... how can you not like that?
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all