So I'm looking at an eBay auction right now for a supposed Epi LP Classic Custom. I haven't found anything about it, and I'm pretty sure Epi doesn't make a Classic Custom, but the auction claims it is limited edition.

UG, I ask you: think it's legit?
Gibson make a Classic Custom. Epiphone have made a Classic (old and has alder in the body - bleh) and also a Custom model (newer with mahogany). Never been any such thing as an 'Epiphone Classic Custom' though.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Link

Quick
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Might be an etliest (Or however you spell it)

Looks beaut, I would go for it, try about 400-450 for reserve. If you get it; kudos. It's a nice find man, I've always liked Custom Classics.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I'm not really planning on buying it - I don't have the cash right now, I was just browsing for ideas to replace my PRS. Soon as my PRS is gone, though, and I have my H&K Switchblade, it'll be fair game.

I suppose if I see another one, that'll be worth something toward its' 'legit' status.
Looks like a pretty deicent guitar! Seems quite legit imo.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
The Gibson Classic Custom has a different headstock inlay instead of the split up "H." The Epi one in that link has it too. The eBay one has the normal H one. Maybe it's fake.
NEW!!! Peavey 6505 (XXX Cab too )
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Ibanez Destroyer with EMG-81 and 85
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 112
Roland Cube 20X
Last edited by Conflagration at May 18, 2008,
i saw your post about not actually planning on buying it, but in the future, look for pics with the serial number, and if they aren't available ask for them. if you can't get a good look at the serial number, i would rethink purchasing it.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's