Well, I've had it for some time, and it's pretty beat, but it hasn't really given me any problem at all until now.

Just recently, when I play something, it gives off this annoying buzz. It still silences feedback and any unwanted noise, but it's really loud in doing so. I hadn't used it in a while, and when I plugged it in, it was like this.

Any ideas?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
possibly a bad earth

you could open it up and check but you'd prolly void your warranty
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Colgate Total
Well, I've had it for some time, and it's pretty beat, but it hasn't really given me any problem at all until now.

Just recently, when I play something, it gives off this annoying buzz. It still silences feedback and any unwanted noise, but it's really loud in doing so. I hadn't used it in a while, and when I plugged it in, it was like this.

Any ideas?

Just send it in if it's under warranty
I stole it, so I doubt I'd get it fixed under warranty. Plus, if there was a warranty, it probably passed already seeing as this pedal is at least two years old.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
possibly a bad earth

you could open it up and check but you'd prolly void your warranty

Do you mean a bad ground?

lol
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by SSL27
Do you mean a bad ground?

lol

i'm really sorry to have to do this but.....

YOU FAIL AT LIFE

1) call it what you will, the english word (bear in mind we invented the language) is earth. that is where the current goes, that is what it is called in england

2) you know what it means, so i assume you have a general knowledge of at least the basics of electronics, it amazes me that you havent come across my point in 1) already

3) if you havent you are an arrogant, ignorant dolt*

*see also: american

GAH i hate ignorance
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo

YOU FAIL AT LIFE

1) call it what you will, the english word (bear in mind we invented the language) is earth. that is where the current goes, that is what it is called in england

2) you know what it means, so i assume you have a general knowledge of at least the basics of electronics, it amazes me that you havent come across my point in 1) already

GAH i hate ignorance

I apologize for my ignorance. Being and American and all.

Don't bother with the stereotyping or anything. I just didn't realize you were a Brit.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by Colgate Total
I stole it, so I doubt I'd get it fixed under warranty. Plus, if there was a warranty, it probably passed already seeing as this pedal is at least two years old.

That's what you get douche bag
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo

YOU FAIL AT LIFE

GAH i hate ignorance

and you say americans are ignorant? Go **** yourself douche
Your threshold is probably to high or you have a bad cable.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Earl Hickey would say that you should give that pedal back, and maybe good things will happen to you.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Say Ocean
Or throw it away cause they sound like ****

Umm noise gates dont make noise they take it away so how could something that makes things silent sound like **** thats like saying your coffee table sounds like ****.... And im basing this off the fact you said THEY sound like...

Also ISP is the best noise gate company known to man...

Maybe you have had to many to drink tonight.... ill excuse this one....
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Umm noise gates dont make noise they take it away so how could something that makes things silent sound like **** thats like saying your coffee table sounds like ****.... And im basing this off the fact you said THEY sound like...

Also ISP is the best noise gate company known to man...

Maybe you have had to many to drink tonight.... ill excuse this one....

Hahaha I'm just messing around. Oh and another **** you to the brit
Quote by Say Ocean
Hahaha I'm just messing around. Oh and another **** you to the brit

Yup figured you were a six pack in by now lol

Altough saying everything sounds like **** even in real life would be funny as hell.

Example....

Can i borrow your pen... Thanks.. shakes pen.. Man this pen sounds like **** and they throw it at the person...

That would confuse the hell out of some people in a hurry... lol
If you hadn't used it in a while then the input/output jack is probably dirty. Spray contact cleaner in both jacks.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Colgate Total
I stole it.

Haha..... *points finger at you*

F*ckin lame bro

oh and......

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo

YOU FAIL AT LIFE

GAH i hate ignorance

You sir are a major douche....
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Last edited by Reildeal at May 17, 2008,
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo

YOU FAIL AT LIFE

GAH i hate ignorance

Go tell them yanks, haha

*sitting back and enjoying the flaming*
Last edited by laurens666 at May 17, 2008,
For all you pillocks flaming Stevo, the guy was being condescending at Stevo for using the English word for ground (or should that be, NOT using the American word for Earth?). So Stevo was perfectly entitled to point out that he is, in fact, a twat.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
^He not only made statements against him, but a generalized statement against americans.

I found it to be extremely pretentious, spiteful and offensive. I had thought that this was a forum for the discussion of guitars, but apparently some douche feels that it's "quite proper" to insult americans here after getting his panties all twisted...

apparently showing that he lacks that bit of sophistication that he's faulting us for..
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Quote by Reildeal
^He not only made statements against him, but a generalized statement against americans.

I found it to be extremely pretentious, spiteful and offensive. I had thought that this was a forum for the discussion of guitars, but apparently some douche feels that it's "quite proper" to insult americans here after getting his panties all twisted...

apparently showing that he lacks that bit of sophistication that he's faulting us for..

the original statement was offensive, arrogant, condescending, pretentious and ignorant all rolled into one
Quote by timi_hendrix
"Karma's a bitch"

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
the original statement was offensive, arrogant, condescending, pretentious and ignorant all rolled into one

I didn't see it that way... It was off base for sure, but no need to throw a temper tantrum and start calling out americans the way you did. Ranting and Raving about bullsh!t doesnt do a damn thing except waste our time like it is now.... grow up..

what's more annoying than ignorance is when the ignorant try to point out others ignorance..
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Quote by Reildeal
I didn't see it that way... It was off base for sure, but no need to throw a temper tantrum and start calling out americans the way you did. Ranting and Raving about bullsh!t doesnt do a damn thing except waste our time like it is now.... grow up..

what's more annoying than ignorance is when the ignorant try to point out others ignorance..

you've contributed little to this thread

spose i flew off tha handle a bit, but it seriously pissed me off
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
you've contributed little to this thread

spose i flew off tha handle a bit, but it seriously pissed me off

I was going to, but it's not my interest in helping people deal with things that they've stolen from someone. The only reason I stuck around in here is because of your post.

Anyways no harm done..... Good luck to you.. Quit the American bashing, ignorance and idiocy transcend all nationalities
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
So someone makes a MacBeth comment that isnt really at all racist or anything and immediately 8 people tell him hes being reported. Yet when someone makes a comment far more ignorant nothing happens. I see.

Anyway, get a new one.