Anyone used BE broadband? im fed up with BT and their prices and BE say they can do 42 meg for my area. Anyone had any dealings with them or know any other good providers that are really fast?
BE Broardband?
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
BE would likely be really unreliable.
BT is reliable with decent speed (for me at least).
Virgin is medicore speed and ridiculously unreliable.
Orange is unreliable but decent speed.

This is all from experience.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
dont get tiscali
i've got it at the moment and most days it just cuts out for an hour
once we lost internet for a week, we were spose to be their 'highest piority' for 3 days which sounds strange seeing as all they had to do was restart some server thing
same thing happens a couple of weeks later and it took longer for them to fix it but it was the same problem?
dont get tiscali
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
ESP EX-400
Roland Cube-15
Bugera 6260 head
Home made 2x12 loaded with celestion G12t-100s

OPETH FTW
BT is pretty bad, from my experiance, whats sky like?

x
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
BE is pretty reliable, the internet speed were i live vary through different times of the day.
Talktalk is the worst by far, slow, always breaking and their customer service is a joke
Quote by 666hamish666
BE is pretty reliable, the internet speed were i live vary through different times of the day.
Talktalk is the worst by far, slow, always breaking and their customer service is a joke

have u got be just now?
I've had BT, Home Call, AOL, Pipex and now Talk Talk.

BT used to cut out all the time, was pretty slow and generally pap.
AOL was about the same.
Home call just stopped working during the day.
Pipex did the same.
Now Talk Talk...
Service has been pretty consistent, speed varies quite a bit, from 56k at times to 4Mb at others. The Wireless router we got is utter garbage. Wipes the settings out every week or two, but you can backup the settings so it takes 20 seconds to fix.
The wireless itself just turns off every few weeks, even when it says enabled, annoying, but again an easy fix.
Customer service are pretty good too, didn't leave me hanging for long.
Just don't use the bundled software you get with it. Not that I got it to install in the first place.

We chop and change providers a lot.
It depends too much on where you live to be honoust. I mean I've never had a problem with Virgin Media but I've had loads of problems with BT! My dad works for them as well haha.

People earlier have posted the exact opposite of that which just proves my point. Ask friends who live localy what they have and if they have any problems. Might save you a quid or two!
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy