Awesome guitar. Great looking. Nice vintage sound.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
You should the Firebird WS6, its got 325 horses under the hood, but with gas prices...

wait a minute...
First, Epiphone or Gibson, the quality control and overall quality is pretty extreme with the Firebird. Overall though, it's a pretty nice guitar either way so you should be happy.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Quote by onemanarmy9
First, Epiphone or Gibson, the quality control and overall quality is pretty extreme with the Firebird. Overall though, it's a pretty nice guitar either way so you should be happy.

so would a epiphone do the job as well as a gibson?
Quote by hadders
so would a epiphone do the job as well as a gibson?

Perhaps...I mean, you're comparing an American guitar to a Chinese guitar, of course there will be differences. I believe Epiphone's LPs and Firebirds sound brighter than their Gibson counterparts, but they're well made.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
Perhaps...I mean, you're comparing an American guitar to a Chinese guitar, of course there will be differences. I believe Epiphone's LPs and Firebirds sound brighter than their Gibson counterparts, but they're well made.

ok man but do you know if the studios only come in black and cherry red? cause i've seen Dave Grohl play a white one and a sky/sea blue and it sounds mint
Quote by hadders
ok man but do you know if the studios only come in black and cherry red? cause i've seen Dave Grohl play a white one and a sky/sea blue and it sounds mint

I'm pretty sure that the Gibsons only come in cherry and black but the Epiphone comes in sunburst and maybe black, I can't remember.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
I'm pretty sure that the Gibsons only come in cherry and black but the Epiphone comes in sunburst and maybe black, I can't remember.

ok man ill sleep on it and ill have to come with the money as well