I've come to the point in GTAIV where I can kill Playboy or Dwayne. I was thinking about killing Playboy, but does it really make any difference?
There is an only gaming thread? GG. You can't consolidate everything...

Edit: Yeah I'm going with playboy. Thanks for the help.
press start, look at ur stats. if you have playboy X's and dwaynes missions finished at 100 percent its your choice. Kill playboy x and you get his crib kill dwayne you get a pile of cash. i personally went for playboy x cus the crib is so sweet

oh and the only gaming thread in the future
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
You get 25,000 dollars for icing Dwayne, you get X's apartment and Dwayne will be your pal if you kill Playboy X. I took out Dwayne because I needed the $$$.
<Han> I love Hitler
Kill Playboy, you get the Claude outfit from GTA 3 and you get his crib. Also Dwayne gives you homies to help you out if you become friends with him.
Killing Playboy gives you his house and lets you keep him as a friend. Killing Dwayne gives you $25,000 but Playboy will never talk to you again because he thinks you're a coldblooded killer. I killed Playboy (and I thought he was an ass to begin with).
/thread
Killing Playboy is obviously the "right" choice, because you get his apartment, and you get Dwayne as a homie. You get $25,000 for killing Dwayne, but it's really not worth it because you will have a ton of $ in the end, and nothing to really spend it on. I regretted killing Dwayne, don't make that mistake.
Playboy is an asshole, I killed him. I felt sorry for Dwayne, even though he is a tad mopey..
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
TS, you should have put this in the only gaming thread. And if you really needed to post a seperate thread, put a in the title to save people who aren't that far in the game.

Kill Playboy X, you get his mansion, and if you get to know Dwayne well, you can call for back-up from his crew.
Quote by -metalhead-
Why not choose yourself, dip****? Are you that insecure? Jesus.

Apparently.

Next time I'll post in the gaming thread. But thanks for all the help. I killed playboy, even though that means I don't get to play out the rest of his missions (if he had any).
Quote by Evian
Apparently.

Next time I'll post in the gaming thread. But thanks for all the help. I killed playboy, even though that means I don't get to play out the rest of his missions (if he had any).

I killed Dwayne and Playboy just phoned to say he didn't want to see me again, so no more missions.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.