Kind of unusual request, i think, but I'm looking for a cheap, small amp (which will obviously suck, but that's fine) that i can carry around without noticing, so to speak.

I have a good amp in my bands practice space but, as the poor student I am, I can't afford 2 amps with a sound I really like. And the aforementioned amp is not really suited to moving around, I'm afraid.

I've been looking around, but found nothing. And I'm probably as far from expert anyone can be regarding amps.

Does anyone have a suggestion?
Fler Ismaskiner!
shop around for a used starter kit amp?

laney RB1 would be nice if you could find one
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
http://www.roland.com/products/en/MICRO_CUBE_BASS_RX/index.html
http://www.roland.com/products/en/CUBE-30_BASS/index.html

I have a Cube 30 Bass and its an good sounding and surprisingly loud little amp. They are a little pricey, but well worth it! The amp models are awesome.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
shop around for a used starter kit amp?

laney RB1 would be nice if you could find one

+1 on the RB1.
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Being a rather mediocre musician myself, I'm all on the hand of Haanz.

Guitar:
MIM '09 Fender Telecaster
Laney VC15-110 Old English White '10
Freshman FOP1DN Acoustic

Bass:
Ibanez SRX590
Laney RB4
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI
Boss ODB-3
Quote by Eklund
Kind of unusual request, i think, but I'm looking for a cheap, small amp (which will obviously suck, but that's fine) that i can carry around without noticing, so to speak.

I have a good amp in my bands practice space but, as the poor student I am, I can't afford 2 amps with a sound I really like. And the aforementioned amp is not really suited to moving around, I'm afraid.

I've been looking around, but found nothing. And I'm probably as far from expert anyone can be regarding amps.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

How desperate are you? Maybe try ebay hehe.
Please don't hurt me :S
there a small portable mark bass thats only 4.5 kilos i think and says its 50 whats i saw it on musicstore.de so have a look there
Do Smokey Amps make 'em for bass too?
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73