I found a Jackson King V Standard Professional. is there such a thing, or maybe somebody changed the truss rod cover? It has Seymour Duncan on neck and bridge, Licensed Jackson/Floyd Rose, Bolt-on neck, Dot in-lays, toggle switch.Overall good condition. Price 299.00. (pretty sure I could negotiate the price, it is pawn shop) Like I said I don't know if it is a King V Standard or a King V Professional r maybe a King V Standard Professional. What do you think? Is that a god price?
if i was there id buy i always wanted a jackson king v
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Forgot to mention that the serial number starts with 94. Don't know if that helps!
whats the condition compared to a new one any scratches?
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Quote by Scorion
Forgot to mention that the serial number starts with 94. Don't know if that helps!

You sure the serial number isn't something like JXXXXXX? What does the head stock say exactly? Jackson Professional? And then on the truss rod it says King V STD?
A Pro would not have a JXXXXXX serial, which are for USAs Sounds legit to me if it has the truss rod cover and "Jackson Professional" headstock logo. I would say around $300 is a fair price depending on condition. I would try and talk them down a bit. The biggest thing you need to check are the ends of the wings and the head stock.
A few pictures would help to identify it.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
I will try to take pictures and post them tomorrow. I'm sure I can talk them into lowering the price a few dollars. Will see. I'll keep you guys updated with pics. Thanks for your help!
This might help:
http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jackson-pro-professional.htm

If it indeed is a Jackson Professional from '90-95 and not a Pro, $300 is a steal. They are almost equal in quality as the current USA Jacksons.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Quote by CJRocker
A Pro would not have a JXXXXXX serial, which are for USAs Sounds legit to me if it has the truss rod cover and "Jackson Professional" headstock logo. I would say around $300 is a fair price depending on condition. I would try and talk them down a bit. The biggest thing you need to check are the ends of the wings and the head stock.

Didnt USA models have serials like UXXXXX?
JXXXXXXXX are Japanese models as far as i know, and the Pro's are MIJ.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl