Page 1 of 2
Ok so we got three days of school left and we sat in this class all day doing nothing.My girlfriend and I started makin out and stuff like that(im not goin into details).Anyways stuff starts gettin hot and my girlfriends really into it.Then out of nowhere my friend who was sitting behind us just lets out this ridicoulous fart and I couldnt help but laugh.I mean I always laugh when stuff like that happens to other people but it happened to me and it was like a kick in the nuts and that 100 percent killed the moment right then and there and thinkin about it now I still cant help but laugh.Anybody else got any stories like this that are funny?
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

That was terrible, just terrible.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
An ex of mine farted so loud in the middle of the night so loud it woke me up.

I told this story because it is not funny, it is disgusting, like yours.
maybe this is why 15 year olds should not have girlfriends....

EDIT
after checking your profile, this is why 14 year olds should not have girlfriends. 15 was just a guess based on your grammar, sentence structure, story line, and what you deemed to be an entertaining story.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at May 16, 2008,
i saw a bird fly into a window yesterday.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
no because we actually have teachers around all the time. plus our town got hit by a freakin tornado so we cant even go to school.

once again, like all the others, told it because like your story.........this wasnt funny.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
One time...I kissed a girl...

My story is like yours, in the fact that you only wanted to tell us you made out with your girlfriend
I got a funny story like that.

When I woke up my brother came in my room and farted. I started laughing cause it was funny.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by RatmN'Roses
i saw a bird fly into a window yesterday.

I saw a bird getting run over today.
This is just to brag about you having a girlfriend, and that you made out with her right?

I think you're to young to have a girlfriend.
Well not young, but immature.
Quote by frottage
i thought it was funny.
BUT

WHY WERE YOU MAKING OUT IN CLASS

We just kinda kissed at first then she kinda got a little crazy.But I guess it was u kinda had to be there to think it was funny.But for us it was hilariuos because it was so random and how bad it was.

Quote by slash457
We just kinda kissed at first then she kinda got a little crazy.But I guess it was u kinda had to be there to think it was funny.But for us it was hilariuos because it was so random and how bad it was.

Yeah man I totally hear you like totally. TOTALLY!
Quote by slash457

*paceflam*
Quote by mulletman500
I saw a bird getting run over today.

i saw a man getting run over by a bus full of nuns

while wrestling a giant bear to save a bunch of screaming preschool kids
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
[quote="'Anno[fzk"]']This is just to brag about you having a girlfriend, and that you made out with her right?

I think you're to young to have a girlfriend.
Well not young, but immature.

No why does everybody instantly jump to that conclusion?The only reason I even told u guys we were makin out is how bad my friend just killed the moment.

Try farting during sex...and not me either. The only other person there....

I told her (joking around of course) if she ever did that i would get dressed immediately. She didnt believe me apparently
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
do i detect **** of the bulls
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
once my gfs mom walked in when me and her daughter were having sex. (just as funny/more funny than your story with a greater thing you brag about. you suck)
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
once my gfs mom walked in when me and her daughter were having sex.

*re-reads*

Oh, I read it wrong the first time...
sup?
I was with my girlfriend at a party, and rubbing her clit whilst sat on the stairs, she had to go through to the living room because someone shouted her.
A guy upset her by saying something while she was in there so I went and kicked the **** into him, it killed the mood.

I, like everyone else, told my story because it wasn't funny...just like yours.
Oh dear, the humour police will be with you shortly, and when they take you away, console yourself with the thought that it is for the greater good of mankind.
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Quote by Sabu
ROFL!

Not really...

I'm guessing this is one of those "you had to be there" stories...which are worthless.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
That story was such a failure I can't even facepalm it, i have to go one higher... *spacepalm*

Thats what happens when you make threads like this, I just had to beat the **** out of Saturn because of you. Remember, this is for your own good.
No. Just, no.
Fart jokes are stupid.(Even when there was just a fart.)
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
That's almost as funny as the time I came down with spinal meningitis.

I'm still laughing.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Sabu

i just keep watching it and watching it and watching it........but it keeps getting funnier and funnier and funnier
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
i actually "lol" about 2-3 times a year, and this was the second time this year, soo funny.

to give you a picture i was slurping the milk of my granola and i read the " farting" part of the story and milk went all over the keyboard and im not even angry becasue it was soo funny.
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Yeah so this couple was making out today in class and I farted to totally ruin the moment. It was creepy because the teacher was watching them and we couldn't see where his hand went and he was saying like "oh yeah" I was creeped out.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Page 1 of 2